Coinbase - COIN

Sorry to skip your 40min video (genuinely sorry!) but here’s a link in case anyone else hasn’t heard of Adam Back Adam Back - Wikipedia

2 Likes
1 Like

Can we get this added?

2 Likes

Hey, it’s probably best to vote for it here :point_down:

1 Like

April 14th IPO announced for Coinbase! (Well, announced as ‘most likely’ anyway…)

On the one hand, I’m excited for this. On the other hand my limited experience and knowledge seems to show that retail investor take an absolute kicking during IPOs as the system’s rigged against us.

1 Like

I’m hoping I can setup a buy order with Hargreaves Lansdown before the market opens. Anyone have any experience of this?

Air BnB seemed to be an exception to that rule. I invested on day one for retail investors and im up 25%

I can see Coinbase going the same way and doing exceptionally well for investors. Of course not financial advice DYOR

1 Like
4 Likes

Unbelievable numbers posted by Coinbase. If this isn’t available for Day 1 purchase for Freetrade users I’ll be sad.

1 Like

So will I. I’ve left a nice chunk of change uninvested on the sidelines waiting for Coinbase to land.

I believe all the recent IPOs have been on FT a few hours or less after they have hit the market so should be fine.

1 Like

Hi @Freetrade_Admin can you add the forthcoming Coinbase (COIN) in time for its launch next week?

2 Likes

Please search before posting you can vote here:

1 Like

You bet! We’ll add this to your app the moment it’s available on the secondary market.

This can be a few hours after market open, here’s why:

3 Likes

What time, uk time, would we realistically see it appear on FT? cheers

Don’t get too hyped. Everyone else will have it before UK retail investor. Pump and dump IMO, consider carefully and stop-loss…

Which day we should expect this to be on platform? Need to put to my calendar and numerous alarms :rotating_light: :rofl:
Hope it wont break the Freetrade app :rofl:

2 Likes