Coinbase πŸͺ™ πŸ“ˆ ($COIN) - Share Chat

I just hope this wasn’t a typo or auto-correct :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
1 Like

I didn’t want the say anything. :rofl:

These multinationals shitting on people.

2 Likes

I mean it wasn’t intentional but … :joy:

1 Like

Starting to feel this wasn’t a great investment

1 Like

It’s a tough situation. They’re too big a target, getting screwed over by the regulator on one side and being eaten alive by decentralized competitors on the other. Coinbase is in hot water for offering 4% APR on USD stablecoin. Decentralized competitors often offer 8%-10% when the market is hot.

4 Likes

Insiders selling on a known SEC investigation is a bitter one to swallow for retail investors

I think I’ve commented the same elsewhere in this thread, but Coinbase are probably the best positioned company to deal with regulations and so should fare better than their competitors.

I listened to a podcast with their CEO and he said their main innovations were actually in regulation through working closely with the regulators, as opposed to technological.

1 Like
2 Likes

Meh, still bullish. Do any other exchanges have phone support or anything close to that?

They still seem to be setting the way I’m terms of usability to people new to crypto and probably get disproportionate media on them as they’re public and the most well known, in the West at least.

1 Like

Coinbase NFT waitlist now around 1.4m

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-14/coinbase-s-nft-waitlist-tops-one-million-signups-on-first-day

NFTs are so dumb, however Ethereum is the only crypto that excites me (and consequently hold) so the fact that NFTs are running on ETH makes me happy.

3 Likes

Interesting coinbase ad I came across… (was a video)

1 Like

What do many investors use?!?

Fixed regular deposits, I bet.

1 Like

Waitlist for Coinbase NFT

3 Likes

I was beginning to regret going in on coinbase @ the start but I think I can see some hope for the future here …still holding

1 Like

I managed to buy on IPO day at $397, must have been the very top. That seems to keep happening, I am sure that retail investors get systematically screwed.