Coinbase - COIN

any graph that doesn’t look like the stock is crashing

It looks great. Might be looking to buy some if it goes lower. Need to check their financial statements

Those are the best graphs! As long as the fundamentals are still there.

1 Like

YIKES. I like Coinbase for what it’s worth, they’ve worked hard to pull up the standards for what a Crypto company can be.

I noticed this on Twitter

That’s actually in the 10-Q quarterly report. Of course, if you keep your crypto off the exchange in a private wallet then you are safe, and it’s unlikely Coinbase is going anywhere.

2 Likes

what a sh*t show this has been for me

I’ve heard Brian Armstrong interviewed a few times, I don’t know if Coinbase if a good buy right now or not but he’s an impressive founder.

3 Likes

After reading the line about " general unsecured creditors" I won’t be using the site any longer.

1 Like

Old news but perhaps the writing was on the wall…

The CEO posted a thread on this.

2 Likes

Or 0.11% of his net worth at the time and less than half the profit he made from selling shares at IPO.

The point wasn’t so much about the logistics of the purchase, rather the order of priority.

If a founder hasn’t got enough time to view houses 9 years after founding a company they’re not running the business well.

1 Like

Lol the CEOs etc ran off with your money kids lol crypto aint worth anything anymore

Will this Crypto crash make fintech companies think again about launching crypto products?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Quite the twitter storm from Brian Armstrong CEO, I happen to agree with some of this. I work for a large FTSE100 company and they definitely seek and encourage feedback but if I pulled this stunt my boss would say the same thing to me. Why are you wasting your time at a company you don’t like?

While some of his points I can agree with in general, the public aspect only exacerbates the problem and reasons why those staff are annoyed, might end up getting more jumping off the fence and in the against camp, probably best to deal with it in a company meeting than on Twitter.

But yeah those employees definitely on a bridge burner route, seen it before never a good look and you never know how you might cross paths again with people, small world in some industries (especially if you’re in a tight geography), just a leave quietly does the trick.

There is the helpful effect that this tweet might ‘encourage’ some to leave and save the company some severance (redundancy) money.

Naturally I have all of my crashing Eth :arrow_down: currently staked (and locked up) with crumbling Coinbase :arrow_double_down:

I’m good at investoring. :cow:

9 Likes