Community Meetup - 8 PM Wed 24th Feb 2021, live on Zoom

LISA would be the main one for me, but iPad app/full featured desktop browser is another one. To be clear, Iā€™m not being critical of Freetrade. Indeed, I am a crowdfunding investor so it is better for my investment to see them expand internationally. Iā€™m just interested in hearing the decision making process behind it.

Sure they can, but they donā€™t have unlimited resources so thereā€™s a cost to paying attention to new markets rather than your existing one.

3 Likes
  • Could we have an update on the improved share price data work (has been discussed and is on roadmap)?

• Are there any updates coming to the Portfolio screen any time soon? For example better views of graph, profits, etc.

• How were the FT team rewarded for their incredible work over the weekend of GME (and since)? Did they get their Teslaā€™s yet?

8 Likes

Full desktop and Lisaā€™s is on my list of wants too :wink:

5 Likes

We know a tech solution was swiftly put in place to deal with the limits imposed by your FX counterparty. The achievement is tremendous and is highly praised. The questions I have are:

• What plan, if any, to renegotiate terms with the FX counterparty or find alternatives even as a contingency? With Europe and Aussie expansions, both options seem vital.

• Is the tech solution now ā€˜permanentā€™ in the sense that no major development work will be required? What are the potential bottlenecks or stress points that can occur to the solution, particularly as FT scales up much more quickly?

7 Likes

Will Freetrade be listed as a broker on PrimaryBid so that we can subscribe to their offerings? What needs to be done to enable this?

9 Likes

PrimaryBid needs to be better ā€¦

(Donā€™t do it. Save yourself the pain)

(and ignore the ā€œdiscountā€ā€¦itā€™s nonsenseā€¦ the share price will fall due to dilution anyway. Maths)

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a tremendous amount of users unhappy with the time it takes to see their deposits and top-ups in their Freetrade accounts.

What can be done to sort this out for the customers and allow almost instant deposits?

What are the different options available to Freetrade in this regard?

What are the pros and cons of each one?

At what cost?

Thereā€™s also manifest dissatisfaction with withdrawals for similar reasons.

How can we enable an option for an automated instant withdrawals feature even at a cost for the costumer?

I have it for granted that itā€™s impossible to please both Greeks and Trojans, hence whatever one does there will always be those who like it and those who donā€™t

5 Likes

They may be more interested in some of the IPOs theyā€™ve offered rather than the discount stock raises?

3 Likes

Weā€™ve done this dance before

Youā€™re a fan

Iā€™m not

(You probably work for themšŸ˜²)
(I ā€˜mayā€™ have too ā€¦ couldnā€™t disclose :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

3 Likes

Pointless question; Chilli Heatwave is the best.

6 Likes

I donā€™t :joy: The IPO stuff is interesting, more so than the other offers they look to provide. But obviously itā€™s not exactly US tech IPO land

1 Like

457 is the Visa Required for skilled workers in Australiaā€¦

did it really mean nothing :face_with_monocle::man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s what was said on the clubhouse call the other night :wink:

Oh - I mustā€™ve missed that bit :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like
  1. When do you plan to incorporate live share price movements?
  2. When do you plan to add price notifications or tracker?
  3. When do you plan to a way to sort, group and categorize your watch list?
  4. When do you plan to add a better financial metrics, summary of stocks?
  5. When do you plan to add more filters/keywords such as ā€œpenny stocksā€?
  6. Have you thought about reducing FX fees for plus members?
11 Likes
  1. Which new countries are you planning to launch in 2021 and when?

2. Is crypto trading launching this year?

6 Likes

Good question! Youā€™ve got my vote

What is the target speed of rollout across the EU?

For example:
Sweden + Ireland in Q2
+3 countries in Q3
+8 countries in Q4

11 Likes