Community Meetup - February 27th đź‘‹

For our next meetup your favourite Freetrade blog author Toby will be sharing an introduction to investing for first timers at Rise London. If you’re trying to get a friend into investing, bring them along :dancing_women:

14 Likes

Alex, you have me interested now… However, I think I am working on the 27th :frowning:

1 Like

That’s a shame! There’ll be another one at the end of March though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delighted to have benefited from the generosity of the Monzo community receiving a bump up to a Freetrade account - cheers adztaylor!

As I’ll be now be working at Rise, I’ll definitely stop by if I have time :grinning:

3 Likes

Don’t forget - the meetup’s this evening :slight_smile:

:pizza: :wine_glass: :beer:

1 Like

:running_man: on my way!

1 Like

Have fun! Can’t make this months but 100% there next month…

2 Likes

Will slides and pics be shared for those who couldn’t make it? :blush:

6 Likes

For sure! We’ll share them within the next couple of days.

4 Likes

so… what happened?

2 Likes

what happened guys? i missed it yesterday, so disappointed :frowning:

Rules one and two of Fight Club?

3 Likes

Hey folks - here are the slides we presented yesterday:

For anyone who couldn’t make it - we’ll have another meet-up next month and we’ll be even louder beforehand.

14 Likes

That’s a really cool powerpoint, did anyone get the “which is the actual stock” question right? i.e. the buy price should be higher than the sell price, the bid-ask spread.

No-one :frowning: it’s really hard to tell the difference on visibility alone

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team1 Around what date will you be posting the next meet up for March? I received the email and only checked 5 hours later, but tickets were sold out :frowning:

We’ll announce the date within the next couple of weeks. We usually share the tickets here first :eyes:

1 Like