Community Meetup - March 29th 👋

As always, we’re giving the community early access to tickets for our next meetup. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again at Rise London at the end of the month :grinning:

10 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: [spoiler][/spoiler]

1 Like

We just sent out the link to everyone who has the app & the tickets sold out in less than 15 minutes :exploding_head: so sorry if you missed out, there’ll be another event at the end of April.

4 Likes

Anyone got a spare ticket for the event on Friday? :bowing_man:

1 Like

Will people at the doors be very strict? I wonder if a couple friends that didn’t manage to take ticket can sneak in anyways

I’m afraid we’ll have to be strict for this event, it’s going to be completely full.

We’re going to try steaming the talk live from our Instagram account :point_down: & then we’ll share the recording afterwards too.

https://instagram.com/freetradeapp

This is the first time that we’ve tried this & our kit’s not particularly high tech but hopefully it’ll come together & this will work :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Your confidence is inspiring

3 Likes

We’ll start steaming from our Instagram page at just before 7.

You can switch on story notifications to receive a notification when we start the stream -

2 Likes

I’m gonna sadly to miss the event.
So I have 2 spare tickets to give away if anybody wants.
Can send via email

We’re live now :clapper:

1 Like

The streaming went really well. The app looks great. Can’t wait to use it

5 Likes

missed the streaming and now appears gone from insta. Hopefully you’ll upload the video at some stage

1 Like

We’ll upload it to YouTube later this week. I’ll share the video here once we have.

8 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came! Here’s the recording of the talk and Q&A, which was originally shared on Instagram live :clapper:

slides

8 Likes

That’s me and my socks! :scream:

I’m famous! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

A case to say

Happy Feet :blush: :footprints:

1 Like

Did I hear right that apple pay on iOS is ‘quite close’ and will see it ‘this quarter for definite’ :eyes:

edit: at 35:05

3 Likes

It’s very close, stay tuned :grinning:

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Top Up with Apple Pay