Conduity Capital plc - CCAP

Actually here is a better report

1 Like

Thanks, not entirely sure I fully understand what’s going on still but I do some reading as that does sound positive.

1 Like

Anyone heard anything else on this company? Or is it time to give up? :white_flag:

1 Like

I feel like giving up too. Shame really. UK spacs have disappointed

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/amp/news/956832

2 Likes

Oh wow, I am so happy if this goes ahead

1 Like

Cannot wait for September, wish I could quadruple my position

I had faith this was going to work out as I mentioned above months ago but this could be even better than I expected :stuck_out_tongue: Of course it could still go horribly wrong :joy:

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team is there any news as this company failed to takeover or raise the cash, and all shares are cancelled. What happens next?

1 Like

Where did you hear this? All I can see is this and it hasn’t been updated in a while.

Regulatory News – Conduity Capital

The company isn’t on the LSE. It’s been delisted so now it’s a private co.

1 Like

Interesting to know. I guess Freetrade should update us then :rofl: :+1:

It’s not really the job of an execution only broker to update clients on every corporate event, but my other brokers have just moved delisted cos out of my ISA and into a general investing account, where the private company shares sit idle until something happens

1 Like

Thanks @James101.

As reported, the shares were cancelled as the organisation didn’t complete a reverse takeover within the agreed period.

We are monitoring any further developments.

1 Like

'Hackers don’t need to try very hard when targeting Irish companies' Still have faith with this one just a waiting game - last line or article seems positive

1 Like

24012022-Update-regarding-the-proposed-reverse-takeover-of-Smarttech247 (1).pdf (185.8 KB)

Damn this stock really was just a CON

1 Like

Any danger of an update on this, I thought we would get SmartTech247 shares in exchange

1 Like