Contango Holdings - CGO - Share Chat

Awesome! Thanks very much for getting this added :raised_hands:t3:

Thank you Alex. :smiley:

Awesome thank you!

Amazing thanks @Alex_B & @Rajan07 :wink:

And i’m locked in. See you all on the moon :money_mouth_face::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Hurrah

1 Like

So this means it’s added now then? Can’t remember the actual stock now :joy: have to do my research again :smiley:

1 Like

Production started yesterday hopefully the SP can start climbing up now.

Looks good from here :ok_hand:

1 Like

So production has begun. Would have liked to have seen a nice bump today, but while i am excited the stockpiling has begun, i guess no real results will happen till the washplant is up and running and them sales have started. Would be nice to see an offtake agreement or two to get the ball rolling.

But i’m glad to have got in and settled with a number of shares i’m happy with and now will just sit back and wait.

I don’t know if this will replicate the success of Ben’s Creek but they are digging stuff out of the ground that other people want and are willing to pay good money for so i consider that just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Just started my self with this stock about 600

Just slightly down by 4.6%

Do you seen it doing a Ben’s creek? Is this a better company? And do you hold many if want to tell @J4ckSt4yn3s

I’ve never seen anything do a Ben’s Creek, that was some kind of freaky right place, right time with the plants all aligned kind of stuff.

But reading up on Contango it sounds good on paper. For a start they have just started digging stuff out of the ground the day before yesterday, so there’s no month of waiting for permits and build times, and metallurgical coal is priced in well right now, so there’s every chance it should do well.

I’m at 7500 shares, which i will probably keep adding to if it goes down a bit.

2 Likes

Making my share count look like a smuck :rofl: I’ll try add more only added some other day then Boom :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down: but not to much atm :crossed_fingers:t2:

I think 600 shares will see you a good return if things go well. And if things don’t go well and it ends up a penny a share then i think i’ll be the ome looking schmuckish.

I just really like mining companies, and i have a fair bit of patience as most of them take a while to get going. But with Contago already digging stuff out of the ground and stockpiling it waiting for the washplant, i have some faith it won’t be long before things start moving.

1 Like

I’ll wait years if I know it’s gonna be good? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just for the record I got mixed up currently have 1945 shares it was 693 for jlp (jubilee metals)
:+1:t2:

1 Like

This could be worth noting.

1 Like

Do you know where contango get there main source of coal from? :thinking:

Zimbabwe

1 Like

Can’t imagine much rain there :thinking: