Crowdcube Cubex

Has anyone got updates on Cubex?

It’s such a disappointment no less as a ‘beta’ product - it’s pretty much the same form-based system from the ill-timed launch a few years ago

2 Likes

It’s pretty rubbish, Seedrs secondary market is much better.

Anyone expressed interest in buying/selling Freetrade?

2 Likes

How can you say it is rubbish,if it isn’t available yet?

Because I was using it a few hours ago :joy:

4 Likes

It’s still in Beta mode,it’s not fully rolled out just yet :joy:

Looks like the beta is rolling. I have no idea what it is tbf, just had to express my interest :man_shrugging:t4: was kinda hoping it was some sort of secondary market.
Anyone know what exactly it is?

1 Like

Yep cubex is their secondary sales market.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Crowdcube is not able to replicate Seedrs secondary platform…

Cubex is pretty terrible tbh…

4 Likes

I was expecting to be able to buy/sell to another person but it seems I just express an interest and wait for a VC to offer to buy. I could be wrong as I’ve not fully looked at it

1 Like

I thinks that’s just for now to gauge interest on individual companies. The idea is for a properly functioning secondary market for private companies.

Tbh this is a problem crying out for a blockchain, web3 solution and I really hope CC will go down this route (they playing their cards close to their chests for bow as to the exact tech behind this which is understandable I guess).

1 Like

Blockchain/web3 :eyes:…They got £10M lead by Circle.

2 Likes

Darren Westlake saying maybe in 10 yrs time will shares be traded via blockchain. Way to long, someone will do this within 2 or 3 years.

1 Like