Freetrade’s CrowdCube Fundraise

Yes!

We have a few chunky Trello cards about delivering the various CC rewards from queue jumps to dinners to swag packs. The goal is to deliver everything as fast as physically possible - we’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

So have you picked a dinner venue yet for your £10,000+ investors?

1 Like

Not yet, but soon! It will be nothing too fancy though. :champagne:

1 Like

That’s some pricey swag when you put it like that :smile:

2 Likes

Good stuff, keep the cash for the product :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
5 Likes

To be honest I was a little disappointed by the visual look of the share certificate.

Was expecting to receive a physical copy with my passport details, director’s signature and with the company seal on it.

Imho, the pdf does not look like something that has legal value.

Just my 2 cents.

It’s CrowdCube standard issue. There’s only been one company I’ve invested in on CrowdCube that sent a fancy certificate and they used Computershare although that was in addition to the CrowdCube one.

4 Likes

When/if Freetrade ipo then they will be masters of their own (certificate) destiny I assume.

I’ve had some truly boring certificates in the past so this one looks fine to me, besides I’ve already printed it off and smacked a huge stamp across it…

“My first £1,000,000 note!”

8 Likes

When and how will we get our swag?
Regards,
Hans

1 Like

When: we’re aiming for within a few weeks.

How: delivered by the best swag couriers we can find!

We’ll be sending a form soon to all of you in line for swag to get sizes and preferences, so look out for that.

2 Likes

Also when can we expect the EIS?

2 Likes

Nothing fancy is perfect and the way to go! Drive-through :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Quick update on EIS certificates - sorry for the radio silence.

Our detailed return went out to HMRC during the final week of June.

I’ve noticed their processing times have been good as of late, so hopefully the ball will be back in our court by the end of July. Once they’re all signed we can then begin posting out the certificates :mailbox_closed:

12 Likes

Excellent. I have a tax bill to be paid in January I am hoping to offset with the EIS.

thanks for the update, great to hear it will arrive soon.

Disappointed I missed these crowdfunds, due to the fact I only heard about Freetrade yesterday :disappointed:

6 Likes

Does anybody know what Freetrade’s share price was for rounds one and two?

1 Like

Don’t know about R1 but it was about 15p in R2

2 Likes

Just shy of 8p in round 1, 15.3p in round 2, if my spreadsheet is correct.

3 Likes