Freetrade’s CrowdCube Fundraise

Maybe one for @HannahCrowdcube! I’m sure the team will be publishing their full stats just wanted to pull a quick summation at 2 mil :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving the community on here, very supportive.

8 Likes

And you will have a R3 badge. Hope it will be red :smirk:

2 Likes

Absolutely, it was just a bit of fun as a simple stat. We all have our own risk tolerances, portfolio weights, incomes and preferences so it’d be silly to compare.

Happy to be on board with you all! Organic growth here we come… or are we raising expectations to super-charged growth given the overfunding? :rocket:

1 Like

Happy to be on board with you all! Organic growth here we come… or are we raising expectations to super-charged growth given the overfunding? :rocket:

HYPER GROWTH :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Imagine being a shareholder-customer-employee! :smile: That’s some trifecta to be on payroll, a service user and equity holder :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Triple risk in case of failure :no_mouth:

1 Like

Aha or a virtuous circle! FreeTrade is going to hit a home run :cricket_bat_and_ball: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

In the office -

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi2Ii5UH0HJ/

11 Likes

@Wulfy, they’re certainly ambitious figures, and those net margins ! :money_mouth_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:pray:t3: :raised_hands:t3: @tommy

1 Like

Rollercoaster ride today. Hope the team had fun too.

3 Likes

Congrats to all involved you have earned your beers! :beers:

3 Likes

It’s been a positively insane day, and still going!

8 Likes

Well done Freetrade team. No pressure now, but the App roll out needs to be awesome :wink:

4 Likes

Same here :metal:

2 Likes

@Viktor so is the share price exactly 54p? its not 54.xxx? This is sad but i’m trying to work out number of shares I will get.

2 Likes

I hadn’t factored that in. I might adjust my pledge accordingly.

1 Like

I know I am being silly, but I kind of fancy having a nice round number of shares.

2 Likes