Freetrade’s CrowdCube Fundraise

:slightly_frowning_face:

I feel your pain

1 Like

Pop us an email to support@crowdcube.com and we can sort this out for you :relaxed:

2 Likes

We’re at 501% now guys. Crazy to think we haven’t even opened publicly yet. Props to you and the rest of the community.

11 Likes

I’m wondering if the public access will drive it that much higher, most who know about Freetrade have probably already been contacted. Who does that leave to invest?

Crowdcube lurkers maybe? I’ve stuck a few quid in here and there from browsing the opps, might be a few of those that have been living under rocks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Crowdcube’s organic investor pool

3 Likes

It would be interesting to know the impact of yesterday’s Forbes article on the raise @Freetrade_Team @Viktor

Will the Crowdfunding be open the full remaining 28 days? I want to direct my sibling to take time to evaluate this opportunity, but don’t want him to FOMO in if there’s chance it will close soon.

+500% now

TBH it was already flying before it went out, but the Forbes was definitely great press. We know someone who went in specifically because of the article. That said, we got that private link off the article quick as possible.

3 Likes

Almost certainly not. We’re on track to complete pretty soon. We would never advocate going in unless you were comfortable and understood the risks, so it’s down to you… (not too helpful I know)

3 Likes

Campaign Going Public & Overfunding Cap

What a day!

We’ve all been blown away at Freetrade HQ by our community’s support for what we’re building. We smashed our target in 12 minutes and have now raised over £2.5 million in our 24-hour private mode for our community members only.

Now it’s time let everyone in on the party!

The campaign will become public at 1pm today, 24 hours after we first opened it privately.

We have set a cap on overfunding at £3.1 million and the campaign will close automatically at that point. We expect that will be later today, so if you intend to pledge, or increase your pledge, now is the time to do it.

19 Likes

Congratulations, you’re now an investor in Freetrade!
I’m glad I didn’t miss the opportunity!

2 Likes

So the slightly skewed (as mentioned previously) average per investor is about £1,500. I’m impressed

1 Like

That’s a lot of people wearing Freetrade clothing

4 Likes

Oh yeh, at least if this investment doesn’t work out I’ll have some socks to show for it!

5 Likes

What do we reckon we hit first?

• £3.1M
  • 2000 investors

0 voters

1 Like

You would need £3,666 as an average investment for the remaining 15 so no chance :grinning:

I’m predicting £3.1m with 2018 investors :wink:

2 Likes

You would probably need to top up to avoid exceeding 2018 :thinking: