Freetrade’s CrowdCube Fundraise

Just got them.

@Viktor, Can I get more to make it round? I am very close! :joy:

5 Likes

8 from a beautiful whole number. :scream:

2 Likes

Got my certificate! Only a small 39 shares but its 39 more than not investing!

10 Likes

Do you guys possibly have an official signed writeup on the exact price that was issued for this round of funding, I would just like to keep it for record. Thanks allot

1 Like

@chonkie this was the share price. Is that what you meant?

1 Like

Yeah I got the price, but it would be good to have this on an official letterhead from Crowdcube just stating the official % offered and the final price and date. Not sure if crowdcube can do this, as usually share certificates states the total shares in circulation compared to the your total shares owned on the share certificate. I might have this wrong but would be nice to possibly check with Crowdcube. I might just email them directly. :+1:t4:

1 Like

There was an email from Crowdcube titled “Review your Investment in Freetrade”. Attached to it was the file “Freetrade Limited - Legal Review.PDF”, and it contained the price.

4 Likes

As Alex has indicated, Legal Review.pdf - Google Drive

3 Likes

@AlexT & @Vlad perfect, thanks very much

Hi, will the £500 investors get an email about queue jumps too, since the only difference between us and the £1000 investors is no swag pack?

3 Likes

Yes!

We have a few chunky Trello cards about delivering the various CC rewards from queue jumps to dinners to swag packs. The goal is to deliver everything as fast as physically possible - we’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

So have you picked a dinner venue yet for your £10,000+ investors?

1 Like

Not yet, but soon! It will be nothing too fancy though. :champagne:

1 Like

That’s some pricey swag when you put it like that :smile:

2 Likes

Good stuff, keep the cash for the product :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
5 Likes

To be honest I was a little disappointed by the visual look of the share certificate.

Was expecting to receive a physical copy with my passport details, director’s signature and with the company seal on it.

Imho, the pdf does not look like something that has legal value.

Just my 2 cents.

It’s CrowdCube standard issue. There’s only been one company I’ve invested in on CrowdCube that sent a fancy certificate and they used Computershare although that was in addition to the CrowdCube one.

4 Likes

When/if Freetrade ipo then they will be masters of their own (certificate) destiny I assume.

I’ve had some truly boring certificates in the past so this one looks fine to me, besides I’ve already printed it off and smacked a huge stamp across it…

“My first £1,000,000 note!”

8 Likes

When and how will we get our swag?
Regards,
Hans

1 Like