Crowdcube payment collection

Hey everyone.

To update you if you’ve been following or investing in our Crowdcube raise:

Crowdcube’s money collection process will start this evening. Don’t panic if you don’t see the payment leave straight away - the process can take a few days.

@HannahCrowdcube can help answer any questions too.

7 Likes

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

Same here. Surprised mine went through without any effort. Guess they’re learning, had to speak to them a few times this year. Kept asking me weird questions from my credit file… like we know what weird things CRAs add to our files :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is that Monzo? I had to dig through 5 years of credit history with Lloyds 3 weeks back just to send my friend some money, ridiculous. 3 Crowdcube investments have gone through with Monzo no problem though,

3 Likes

Bingo! Got to love them though for protecting my money from me… :rofl:

BOOM! There she goes folks, money just left my account. Shares on their way. Time for Freetrade to provide an awesome trading experience so I can make myself rich whilst waiting for Freetrade shares to make me rich also!

2 Likes

@HannahCrowdcube its only processed and taken my initial pledged amount, not the total pledge yet. Is this normal?

Give it time, I made 4 separate pledges, 3 have gone out as separate withdraws still waiting for the last one.

1 Like

All sorted yet? I’m still waiting for my final payment to go.

Some of my payments did not go through. Logged into crowdcube, clicked retry, payment processed successfully. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Stephen is correct that these payments will be collected separately. We are currently processing transactions in the order they were made on the pitch. If you have any concerns please do feel free to pop me a DM

2 Likes

Not yet, I increased my pledge 24 hours apart but not long after it went public… the sooner it comes out my account the better. Would have made sense surely to just take the whole pledged amount but it is what it is. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I usually get a text from American Express asking me if i’ve tried to put XX charge via XX merchant on my account. 1 if yes, it’s me, or if it’s not panic, and call for help!

And that just happened an hour ago :rotating_light::boom::champagne: !

@saf @tommy having to break out your credit file is a bit much in order to authorise a transaction!

2 Likes

Yeah mine was through Monzo too and all went smoothly. :+1: to Monzo

2 Likes

Likewise, all processed now through Monzo :bank:

2 Likes

Have a non-EU based legacy bank. Their security standards make them send me a text with a code every time I make a transaction on the web. Even with every Amazon purchase! Then they send me a text confirming the transaction is complete.

The only exception was my Freetrade shares, they paid to Crowdcube without a doubt just like it’s some daily routine caffeine intake. Absolutely surprised I did not have to give my text code to Hannah

Anyway, great processing, thanks Crowdcube and @HannahCrowdcube :ok_hand:

1 Like

If your payment doesn’t go through this might be why…

3 Likes

Dodged a bullet by not using RBS or Revolut then :sweat_smile:

Definitely! It’s Mastercard as well though guys

Mine has gone out too :grimacing::+1:t5:

1 Like