Crowdfund R7 Rewards

I think this is aa very good point! I think companies should only offer promotions/incentives/dates/insights etc if they will keep to them. Some may seem unimportant but it is never good PR for a company when they fail to meet a deadline/promise.

I actually didnā€™t want my swag as nothing will fit me. XXXL chest and size 13 feet, so my socks are destined for the charity shop so was only getting my investor badge and for something so simple to be offered and taking a year is pretty embarrassing. It feels like something that gets done on a rainy day or something. Much better to not offer or outsource with guaranteed dates etc.

Maybe they should do a kids at work day after offering swag and bunging them a tenner each to post out the swag :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™m the same size and I actually fit in my socksā€¦until my wife washed them.

Now she wears them. :rofl:

1 Like

The next installment of Freetrade swag

3 Likes

With R8 coming soon I hope they sort the badges for R7 soon!

How much did you need to invest, to get the free hoodie?

Ā£1000+

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised to read that some people have received their socks and hoodies from R7. Iā€™m still waiting for mine.

Looking through the messages above I can see that if you did not fill in the form earlier this year (by a particular cut-off which was some date before mid-March) then you would not have received any R7 swag. AFAIK most people (everyone ?) that filled in that form got the swag by the end of June. The only thing outstanding is the R7 badge.

I can only assume there will be another R7 ā€œswag dropā€ at some other date now (and Freetrade will inform you what the procedure for that is accordingly).

I did complete the Google survey form on the day I received the email (8th March) so I should have been one of the first responses.
Oh well i will wait and see. I have received the investor app icon.

Edit: Corrected that it was an email that had the link to the form rather than here on the forum.

1 Like

I filled my form in February and still not had anything

Also emailed multiple people and logged a ticket and stillā€¦ā€¦nothing

Yeah, that sucks. A few people havenā€™t had R7 swag. With the swag one of the issues, if I remember correctly, is that the suppliers delayed things. I vaguely remember reading that if people did not get swag from that delivery then there would be something of a wait. The holiday season has arrived and also there have been personnel changes so that may also account for no recent update. But I am sure that the team will keep their commitments and @Freetrade_Team will be pinging you and others about this soon.

2 Likes

Hopefully, see what happens

1 Like

I never received mine either but Iā€™m not particularly bothered. I didnā€™t invest in Freetrade for the swag

Iā€™m with @SlimShadey

6 Likes

For me itā€™s not about the swag either, could have bought a fair few hoodies with the money Iā€™ve invested in Freetrade, itā€™s the principle of it, donā€™t offer perks if they are not going to be fulfilled, itā€™s a very quick way for people to lose faith and destroy credibility

8 Likes

If Iā€™d invested a fair sum in R7 not receiving a hoodie would be the least of my worries at the moment.

3 Likes

I would say the issue is not the swag etc being delayed but shows a company that doesnā€™t completed tasks it sets itself. Much better PR to not offer anything than fail to honour what you promise in a reasonable timescale.

7 Likes

@Freetrade_Team any update on the R7 perks?

1 Like

I am eligible for an NFT but havenā€™t got one. @Freetrade_Team said he will sort it out for me but itā€™s been months already and he isnā€™t responding anymore. Any idea who should I contact?

Hi, my apologies for the delay. I will message you now.

@NeilB @Rajan07 this chat seems to have some lack of response guys. Any chance you can help me get my freetrade shirt/hoodie please? The chat in the app is not helpful and of course emails never got returned. Appreciate if you can make it work with minimum painā€¦ thanks

1 Like