Crowdfunding 2023 - 🎈

Why are you in such a rush? It’s only been 16 days since @acamp wrote that they were “due to send another one out shortly.” :slight_smile:

The best thing you can do in the meantime is refer all your friends and family.

3 Likes

16 days is a long time in some people lives!

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

I might have been caught up with a few things the last two weeks and let this slip. Top of my agenda for Monday. Sorry all! Have a good weekend!

15 Likes

Any update when Capdesk will reflect the new shareholding? Thanks

4 Likes

Anything that can be shared on the “chunky updates” please Alex?

8 Likes

Anyone know a good upholsterer? The edge of my seat is getting worn.

11 Likes

Given the frequency of updates from Freetrade and their promises around timescales, you’re probably better off looking for an undertaker.

7 Likes

Hopefully there is some bigger updates than the increase to orders!

7 Likes

Larger limit orders is good news!

4 Likes

After radio silence I expect more than just good news as an investor and a customer.

Mutual funds, LISA, JISA, securities lending the list goes on and I say this as someone who has defended Freetrade to the hilt.

12 Likes

Hi @acamp, were you hoping to share something different Monday than what’s been released this week? Ie the 100k order limit?

5 Likes

Guessing a Christmas list :evergreen_tree:of features they plan to ship before end of year?:grimacing:… Hopefully they start with the ones still on the 2018 list :upside_down_face:.

All forgiven if it’s an announcement that’s been subject to a non disclosure… Something that brings shareholder value

14 Likes

I hope that this wait is due to an update that will cause us to jump out of our seats, otherwise it will simply be a delayed disappointment.

As a shareholder, Freetrade’s lack of clear and frequent communication is starting to really annoying me!

15 Likes

@acamp are there any further updates you can provide?

Hopefully something knocked this off the top of your agenda for Monday past or it is evident why things are so slow moving across the board if top of the agenda is nearly 2 weeks delayed

3 Likes

There have been a few things that have cropped up and we’re polishing off a couple of other bits before getting this out.

Don’t worry, there’s something coming. I’m excited. I hope everyone here will be too.

13 Likes

omori-the-suspense-is-killing-me

10 Likes

Don’t ever ever have high expectations when it comes to Freetrade,I have many years of disappointment when it comes to Freetrade who are still the slowest fintech their ever was. Just be patient and we will know shortly :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

When the Head of Communications can’t do something minor like update investors within a month of saying they would you do worry about the rest of the company.

5 Likes

Can we at least have an update on reaching profitability/breakeven?

Hey @acamp would we be able to get a Zoom ama with @adam / @Viktor etc.

It would be really exciting to hear updates on profitability
thoughts on ISA rules
how product dev is going with Hungary team now firmly installed
Management position on operating in a higher interest rate environment
JISA … it’s been a while since this was ‘coming soon’
Europe roll out

18 Likes