Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 🎉

Hi!

If you scroll up a bit in this thread @Marky kindly shared a few photos of the hoodie. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid there are no photos of the t-shirt and the socks right now, but will share as soon as I have them.

3 Likes

Any of the 100’s of people where I work - on my desk or making a brew in the tea point.

2 Likes

Do we know when these things will be shipped this month next month etc

1 Like

@DanielE when do the nfts get sent?

1 Like

New to this forum, but there’s a question that remains unanswered on Crowdcube. According to Cubex, FT raised a further £8.2MM from one investor in December at a valuation of £84MM.

Can someone from FT provide an explanation given CC investors went in at a pre-money valuation of £650MM in Nov.

Thanks,
Adam

Hey @Khadz

Thanks for flagging this here. This is an error that seems to have been pulled through from Crunchbase. We’re getting this removed as it is not accurate.

Alex

3 Likes

Thank you for the prompt response Alex.

Is the inaccuracy the timing of the round, or the round valuation?

Both. We did not raise a Series B in December 21 nor did we raise any capital at that valuation.

3 Likes

Anyone else had an email from ‘Freetrade Limted’ saying they are using a company called Capdesk to manage their share holdings?

Looks like spam to me and is asking to sign up to manage owner ship and see the performance of the company.

Capdesk is legit, I had the same question a few rounds ago and was told it’s OK

7 Likes

Yes legit. Capdesk hold a couple of other investments for me too, along with FT.

Did anyone get a little R investor badge in the end?

Not yet

Still waiting after many years :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Did any investors get a confirmation email after filling in the Swag form that was up a while ago?

I’m getting nervous! This will be my first time being eligible for swag and I know FT have a terrible reputation for getting around to sending it out.

4 Likes

Just checked through my mails and cant see anything other than the SIPP, Plus or dividend messages since the swag questionnaire email so I have not heard from them either. If I remember correctly you got a thank you message on the site when completing the questions and that was it. :+1:

2 Likes

Ah thanks @Big-g. I always thought the impatience of everyone in previous rounds bleating on about the lack of updates around swag to be REALLY annoying… until it was my turn to finally get some :stuck_out_tongue: and now I’m just craving an update, even if it’s “2-3 months”.

1 Like

By the time you receive an update, you will be on my plate dear cow.

8 Likes

Can we get a moderator in here? Another forum member just threatened to eat me.

10 Likes

There isn’t anything about threatening to eat people in the community rules I’m afraid @CashCow. For what it’s worth I don’t eat cows cash or otherwise.

5 Likes