CrowdStrike - CRWD

Quite rare for a cybersecurity company to go public (last one if I remember rightly was Avast, on LSE).

Love to buy into this.

Second this, have been watching OKTA, ZS and CRWD for while now, if we can get ZS and CRWD :ok_hand:

I work in cybersecurity so quite keen on seeing more of these stocks, cyber stocks in general are booming now anyways.

1 Like

Would love to see Crowdstrike as well on the platform please.

It’d be good to see CrowdStrike on here. I went to a technology brief of theirs a couple of years ago and I remember thinking how smart the product seemed compared to the rest of the market.

Don’t forget to vote at the top for the stocks you want to see. It helps prioritise what the community want adding.

Already done :slight_smile:

Looks like another solid quarter for Crowdstrike

1 Like

Another decent quarter. Up in after hours trading.

Going to look for another entry point after dropping out after an amazing run up :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Blimey. My shares have taken a hammering this week. I’m not sure whether to sell up now. I really don’t think I can take another week of losses. Earnings call in early June. Any idea why CRWD is suffering so badly at the moment?

See my post over here, I think it’s the same reason!

1 Like

Months and years is something I hopefully have plenty of. I did my research in CRWD thoroughly but was a bit unlikely that from the moment I bought in the price took a beating. If only I delayed by a month or so :joy: Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Haha yea…i have this with a couple of mine. I bought Etsy at its peak, have averaged down a little but still down over 25% at todays prices.

I actually joined Freetrade and started testing the waters at the very peak in February that everything has fallen from since…was a quick lesson learned!

One trend I have seen this year is, if CRWD drops below $200 it doesn’t stay there very long…!

1 Like

Been mulling an investment in CrowdStrike for a while. Has there been anything material since their annual report on the 18th of March? Keys stats look good…

Subscription revenue growth 84%

Dollar-based net retention rate 125%

FCF margin 33%

1 Like

Wrote a lil something :slight_smile: Crowdstrike - by ffff - Technologically Clairvoyant ← my thoughts

3 Likes
2 Likes

Doing very well and hopefully continues to do so. I can’t believe a growth stock is now (by value) my top holding!

2 Likes