Customer service levels

Hi @Gemhappe, similar issue with me. I have deposited on Thursday and still do not have the money in the account. Has been 5 days since then and no response on the Freetrade App chat.

1 Like

Good evening @Gemhappe could you also check my account please?
Still waiting for two deposits and I was looking to buy with my funds. Same for me, no response from chat.

1 Like

Customer service takes about 24 hours to respond if you don’t have a Plus account. So don’t expect anything fast even after all this mess goes away.

Think it’s just time for patience. I’ve been waiting a couple of days but with that much growth what do you expect

3 Likes

:+1:what more can you ask for

1 Like

@GMA1867 they could do just like Trading212 and close registrations instead of letting current customers without their money and no response!

2 Likes

I mean in fairness I only turned up midweek but I’m not bothered about the whole Gamestop business so happy to wait. Don’t know another company where CEOs come on a forum explaining situations and being so open with its punters. What’s more do you want

5 Likes

@Gemhappe also in a similar situation, any chance you could take look too. Support chat started >1d not yet read.

1 Like

@GMA1867 my damn funds back to invest elsewhere!

I’ll send you a DM and take a look.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry for the delay in support. :cry:

We’re working through everyone’s queries as quickly as possible, and increasing our customer support team to bring support times back to normal.

Thanks for your patience :pray:

5 Likes

Before the last weeks madness, I used the in app chat on several occasions. Each time I was answered in less than a minute.

I’m sure they will get back to that excellent standard when the backlog has cleared.

3 Likes