Darktrace - DARK - Share Chat

Seems like the dips could be due to institutional investors selling their stakes, interestingly i’ve read that Invoke Capital (Mike Lynch) can sell 180 days after the public offering. Which is the end of this month. Could get more volatile over this month!

Lynch is fighting extradition charges to the US over a deal with US computing giant Hewlett-Packard. He is also founder member of Darktrace through his Invoke Capital fund. He denies the claims and

Invoke is not allowed to sell stock for 180 days, while employees are subject to a 360 day lock-up.

source

Come on darktrace let’s smash it this week :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I got in at around £8 then again closer to £10, thinking we were on the up. Hoping for a recovery.

1 Like

Rebounding a bit today almost back in the green. Only one that even looks close to being in the green for me this week. Watch it fall now.

I know the feeling :crossed_fingers:you are wrong :slightly_smiling_face:.

Rebound!!
If we can get comfortable above £10 by close on Friday then I’m buying dinner for everyone on this thread, lol.

4 Likes

I’ll hold you to that :joy:

1 Like

I hope I am

Me too, Rebound.

1 Like

Just short of being in the green hopefully rest of the week is the same growth. I would like to have atleast one stock selection in the green this week.

2 Likes

Looking good today

1 Like

Mines now in the green finally.

What app or website is this mate

that’s Yahoo finance:

2 Likes

It’s hard when all we see is a sea of red. But that’s when I remind myself I’m in it for the long haul.

(Yesterday was generally a good day for me).

2 Likes

$10 today please :pray:

1 Like

Well it didn’t get to 10 :slight_smile:

I feel it’s going to be one of those that goes up and down like a seesaw but with a general trend of moving in the right direction. At least, I and my money hope that’s the case.

Edit

Just realised the $ sign. My bad. We’re above that now. :clap:

2 Likes

Sorry I meant £££ I hope so, nearly £800 down now on my portfolio :roll_eyes::pensive: got caught up in short squeezes :sob: Robin Hood and aterian and moderna hoping they will come back, I’m sure they will :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

There is a half page piece in the times business section today about darktrace the conclusion was it’s a hold with potential.

4 Likes

That’ll explain the activity today :+1: