Darktrace - DARK - Share Chat

I don’t know wether that’s good news or bad news :joy:

6 Likes

Apologies if this has been posted before
Interesting read

7 Likes

Is it to late to jump back on this boat guys :thinking:

2 Likes

Definitely not advice but I would say no it is not too late. Cyber security is only going to get more and more important and therefore profitable for the providers. I really like this company and see a long term future but as with any company it is impossible to know what is coming around the corner. :+1:

3 Likes

Got in nice and early on this one a couple months ago tempting to take some profits out but just doesn’t seem like it’s dropping back off anytime soon

5 Likes

What’s the forecast £10 or £12 any predictions

2 Likes

Hopefully it hits a resistance at 10 I’m looking for £35 a share out on this stock within 48 months

4 Likes

Do you think it will hit 10 and then dip as people will have set a sell order for $10? Is anyone thinking to sell at 9.90 to re buy in the dip?

I think many will sell now or imminently

Hi Nick. Welcome to the forum.

Why do you think that?

I think it will touch 10 then possibly drop a little but not a lot and trade sideways for abit till some more news, I was going to sell but think I’m going to hold as don’t think it will drop alot

1 Like

There it goes! What price should I wait for to buy in the dip do you think?

1 Like

Seems to be going back up already

2 Likes

Just a gut feeling, however it turns out that I was absoloully correct, it hit $10 then immediately fell by 10% … I should be doing this for a living lol

4 Likes

I’ve set a limit buy for 8.70… can’t see it dropping much more than that. But then I seem to have terrible luck these days so yeah…

I bought a few more when it hit 9.00 hopefully won’t dip too much further

1 Like

Just doubled up at $9.09, I predict it close to $10 by the end of the day, hopefully just over so it can settle into a new norm of +10 over the weekend. It won’t drop much below this I don’t think, and the rebound is inevitable IMO.

4 Likes

Is £9 a good time t buys guys , your thoughts ?

I was tempted to a few more at £9.01 hope I don’t regret it

I sold before the dip and bought back in. I like the company so I can see it doing well.

1 Like