Have sent another request for update as it’s now in its 7th working day and no sign yet!
With the share price where it is today, if my dividend was paid in the next 5 minutes all would be forgiven.
Suspect the dividend has just arrived, no notification, only what looks like a value which is roughly DEC expected div, value of £97 after 15% tax, no doubt receive the notification tomorrow
I got the divi and the notification.
I got notification and has arrived
Same here funds arrived yesterday and topped up this morning. I just need to get my average below 90p and I’ll be happy. Hopefully we will have some stability in this share now.
Morning all 3p rise today :).
Always nice to be in the green again. I don’t think we are near an ex div date are we?
No, next ex date is end of August.
Thought so. Any ideas for the increase?
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but it seems to be solid growth throughout my portfolio today and yesterday.
I know they sold off some more unused assets for $16million and they have the buyback going on, and i think if i were to make a guess people are expecting inflation to be leveling off now so i noticed a bit of a rise today in most of my dividend paying stocks.
I think the rise is due to oil and Gas prices are up. Other oil and gas stocks are up too. See oilprice.com
94 today. On the one hand I’m v happy I was able to top up at the lower prices, on the other hand gutted I didn’t buy more.
Still even at 94p your looking at a great div yield.
Having any at all locked in for a few years if the dividend holds is a good deal.
I was still chipping away till it turned green for me last week. I have some funds on hold just in case it slips back a bit more, but secretly hoping that it’s blue skies from here.
I reckon we are gna see over £1 per share in the next few weeks. Either way we can’t really lose with this one :).
The dreaded curse of words we can’t really lose with this one if the divs stop so will the share price
Looking forward to their next results. Really want to hear where thet are at with their US listing.
Suspect another acquisition as they have not done the share buyback.
I’m going to top up some more if we go under 90p it seems to me the spread is between about 87p and 94p at the moment. Not sure why that’s the floor and ceiling of this share.
Have they finished with the buy back?
The Interim Results last year were published on the 8th August. Any ideas on why they have been delayed this year?