Dr. Martens - DOCS - Share Chat

1 Like

Looks like they have filed to go live on the LSE on Feb 2nd. Any chance it’ll be on the app this day @sampoullain?

1 Like

I’m well aware it’s a busy week at Freetrade HQ but any update when this would be available?

1 Like

Please and thanks!
Also hoping for Cornish Lithium when they launch! Many thanks!

Hey, I’ve started a topic over here already if you’d like to vote for it

1 Like

Dr. Martens is on the app!

Thanks for adding it so quickly!

2 Likes

Already on the decline

1 Like

I mean it’s only just IPO’d :laughing: hoping it comes down a bit in price being honest

2 Likes

Your right lets cut them some slack and let it drop 20% :laughing:

2 Likes

Im interested in getting some shares just doing some research. What’s your thoughts on where this is going to go

That’s the question really. Although I’m a big fan of the brand, I think the PE ratio is way to high for my likely with this type of company.

I’ve brought a small holding but this is purely an emotional holding currently. I’ll keep an eye on it and maybe jump in more if the company performance improves or if the share price falls a tad

1 Like

Ill kepp an eye on it too. Need to wait till ipo hype dies out and see

1 Like

It could be a long wait but the price is for the speculators. It will enter onto the FT100 in the next review on the current price automatically. The index funds has to buy, so sorry for the poor fund holders.

1 Like

Seems to have steadied at about £4.75 for now, but will it increase long term?

They’re making a diverse product range and I’m extremely encouraged by their vegan line. I think they’ll probably need to push the vegan angle more considering how most of their consumers are the 20-somethings in Brighton and Shoreditch that are environmentally conscious.

I’m considering jumping in before their physical stores open again, that’s bound to cause a boost

2 Likes

Just received my Free Share :love_you_gesture:
Freetrade somehow knows what i :heart: DrMartens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Got a free share of this, for what reason can anyone answer?

You must have recommended Freetrade to a friend and Freetrade loves you that much they gave you Dr. Martens

4 Likes