Dr. Martens šŸ„¾ - DOCS

It could be a long wait but the price is for the speculators. It will enter onto the FT100 in the next review on the current price automatically. The index funds has to buy, so sorry for the poor fund holders.

1 Like

Seems to have steadied at about Ā£4.75 for now, but will it increase long term?

Theyā€™re making a diverse product range and Iā€™m extremely encouraged by their vegan line. I think theyā€™ll probably need to push the vegan angle more considering how most of their consumers are the 20-somethings in Brighton and Shoreditch that are environmentally conscious.

Iā€™m considering jumping in before their physical stores open again, thatā€™s bound to cause a boost

2 Likes

Just received my Free Share :love_you_gesture:
Freetrade somehow knows what i :heart: DrMartens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Got a free share of this, for what reason can anyone answer?

You must have recommended Freetrade to a friend and Freetrade loves you that much they gave you Dr. Martens

4 Likes

If you dont want it ill be happy to take it off your hands sir

Theyā€™re not doing so well in America apparently but I donā€™t think we will ever say goodbye to Dr Martens boots. They are an iconic British fashion brand. However takes forever to wear them in.

Do we beleive there is any long term hope for this stock?

Im so far invested that im not willing to sell and will keep for however longā€¦all.part of the trading game i guess

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t average down, but I wouldnā€™t give up either.

I dont see the end as inevitable, its a big name with a top quality product and fashions are very fickleā€¦could very well bounce back.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Bob.

I will hold. Although i am tempted to average down.

Just wonder how low it can keep going?

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen people wear DMs everywhere since I read this thread ā€¦

You canā€™t guess the bottom, and a turnaround isnā€™t certain.

Hold seems the play IMO. Lock it in for 3-5 years then reassess. Checking regularly will only make for bad decisions.

1 Like

My daughter likes Dr Martens boots so I decided to take a look at the stock price chart andā€¦ BAM!

-83.49% since inception
-48.72% in the last year

It seems too much of a loser even for a self-harming noob investor like me. But it got me curious and Iā€™ll look for more infoā€¦

4 Likes

Another generation liking the product speaks volumes to me. I hope the city traders keep selling so I can afford to buy a slice of a business that is growing and making profit despite a tough environment. Canā€™t help thinking if it gets any cheaper Mike Ashley will appear on stage.

2 Likes

Wearing a pair of Dr. Martens maybe

1 Like