Elon Musk taking Tesla private?

Yes I agree the $7000 per share is un-probabalistic, and she is a fund manager so she’s essentially in the game or a sales pitch at every opportunity - agreed!

I think there is untapped value here to their technology. They are providing the demand, the supply, and the storage in one package. Their solar tiling is genius. Essentially their cars are literally and metaphorically their vehicle to transport their true product - solar and battery - to customers, and fly-wheels their demand.

MaaS is near impossible to gauge - but its a new business model and if it does disrupt the status-quo it is arguable that Tesla are in the best position to span the gap seamlessly as they have shown their technology is above their peers already (who else updates their car’s performance with the equivalent of an app update??). Cars are an asset used 5% of the time, if they can be put to use while you are at work and actually yield you an income, and your Tesla-installed solar/battery combo provides you with cheap/free energy it converts a car into an asset class.

They still need to not go bankrupt of course!

I’ll set up a new thread…:+1:

2 Likes