Execute basic trades twice a day

I’d like to see basic trades executed twice a day, once in the morning at say 10am and once in the afternoon at 4pm as happens now. Do you agree? Hit that vote button!

0 Likes

(HP) #2

It makes more sense to execute trades where there is maximum liquidity in the London Stock Exchange, this is usually between 8:00 am and 8:30 am when European Markets Open and 2:30 pm and 3 pm when US Markets Open.

3 Likes

(Emma (#20 😎)) #3

Extra 8pm one as well for US? Can’t see it being a free thing though as would cut into the revenue, so 50p?

0 Likes

Can’t see this happening but I’ve certainly voted :joy:

2 Likes

(#18414) #5

If I recall correctly Adam says in this podcast this will eventually be enabled once volume justifies it

6 Likes

I bow to your greater knowledge. Perhaps someone from Freetrade could also chime in on the optimal times and, more generally, whether the idea is feasible.

Thanks, I’ve just given it a listen, he said: “We’re just doing at the end of the day right now. We might increase the frequency a bit as trade volumes grow so we don’t have a giant block.”

That’s still a ‘might’, so everyone had better keep voting! :smile:

4 Likes

Technical issue processing orders

I was just coming on to see if this topic existed and if not was going to create it. I’d say 9am and 4pm.

1 Like