[Feature Request šŸ”§] Cryptocurrency support

It currently remains too good to be true, no crypto asset or derivative can currently be held in an ISA.

The only way you can have some form of exposure in an ISA would be by buying stocks in a company such as a crypto miner.

1 Like

Or a crypto exchange

1 Like

Seems that way. Cheers!

Another one leaving FB/Meta to join Freetrade?

ā€œWhile thereā€™s still so much to do right on the heels of launching Novi ā€“ and I remain as passionate as ever about the need for change in our payments and financial systems ā€“ my entrepreneurial DNA has been nudging me for too many mornings in a row to continue ignoring it,ā€ Marcus said in a tweet thread announcing his departure.

@nickfell whatā€™s the scoop?

4 Likes

How do go about this today? i.e. staking or any other mechanism for earning yield?

Or Silvergate Capital - provides banking to crypto exchanges. There may be other, similar, companies.

Yet another crypto horror story :grimacing: A brave move for a company to enter this sphere.

2 Likes

Lol beat me to it on the other thread

2 Likes

Poor guy still looking for his bitcoins.

3 Likes

Exposure similar to the PayPal app method? Freetrade owns the crypto in your behalf idea?

1 Like

That was my understanding from the community meet-up.

Iā€™m speaking for myself here - The crypto theyā€™ll offer will for exposer rather than utility - I wouldnā€™t expect the features of a wallet.

Iā€™d be very happy to hold some of my big 5/10 coins in the same place as my other investments. They just need to integrate/ buy Crowdcube and Iā€™d be over the moon!

4 Likes

Crypto dot com, a visa card, a metal cardā€¦

Easy to make money when you have money and ocha what a great surprise face he can pull

Is this a question??? The answer is yes. Crypto.com card is a prepaid debit card and is metal.

This guy is not losing hope in finding his bitcoin, now wants to get NASA in the act!

(Although not really NASA just sounds better in the headlines)

2 Likes

No itā€™s that stupid ad I get everyday on my game :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like you didnā€™t need Bitcoin last year to have a great returns, 125 S&P500 stocks beat the returns.

3 Likes

9 Likes