☑ [Feature Request 🔧] Desktop/Web Interface

I wonder if we would have to pay for Freetrade Plus in order to access the desktop app or website.

Please don’t give FT ideas like that.

4 Likes

I’m sure Freetrade have considered doing it. Will just have to wait and see.

this would really be good please

1 Like

If freetrade made a desktop version I would have it on every screen of my ten screen ultra wide battle station. That’s how much I want it.

7 Likes

Yuno we should make a Chant - What do we Want - “Freetrade Desktop” - When do we want it - Now!!!

3 Likes

no - Immediately !

4 Likes

I’d use it too… especially as now when my phone has run out of charge and I’ve no way of recharging.

5 Likes

Is it still on the cards?

5 Likes

+1 for web interface!

4 Likes

+1 pls

3 Likes

Yes please. +1

1 Like

Would like to see at least a ‘lite’ version of a web/desktop interface, similar to how Monzo have the desktop version. Being able to see your portfolio and recent trade history would be a good start, especially with the API nature of :freetrade:. Understand that building trades, orders etc is a lot more complex.

4 Likes

Yes please!

If it wasn’t for your post then I wouldn’t have even know that Monzo have a desktop version and I’ve been a customer for about 3 years!

4 Likes

It is a feature I need as having a mobile only isn’t the way forward. Phoned get stolen, have issues, battery problems etc and sometimes you want instant access and place orders based on research and analysis. Unless you just want to keep buying stocks with the hope it will go up with nothing behind it.

2 Likes

Looking forward to when the web app/version is released! Any news on the development and progress? @freetrade

1 Like

Yes please. +1

I’m hoping web version is a PWA

Second that!