[Feature Request 🔧] DRIP

I don’t see why they couldn’t remove the £2 min if it’s an auto reinvestment

I expect that this will likely part of the Freetrade Plus account once the premium account is up and running which is due in June I think.

I hope it’s not behind a paywall considering it’s free at other brokers, but we’ll see.

I love how m1 finance handles auto investing, lots of customisation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are there any updates on this?

6 Likes

I really hope so and ASAP please :pray:

1 Like

Any update?

3 Likes

Hi - is there any update on the rollout of a DRIP feature please?

2 Likes

Would love to see this feature as part of the free account! For me the more that I can grow my (very small, albeit regular) investments on the platform with features such as this on the free account, the more likely I am to upgrade to the premium when the fee isn’t too crazy a % of my portfolio to overcome in terms of growth.

3 Likes

Hi, as someone looking to build a dividend based portfolio for the long term, automatic dividend reinvestment would be amazing. I’d rather not have to move to a different platform that does offer it. Any news on this? It seems like there are plenty of people interested.

1 Like

Any update on the this feature would be appreciated

1 Like

I doubt this will be implemented until after non-US fractionals have been added. According to the roadmap, that’s one of the things they are ‘exploring’ (longer term goal) rather than things they are currently working on (near(ish) term).

I’d also love this feature (particularly if we could combine it with some sort of M1 Finance-esque pies) but I fear we might have a bit of a wait. The clear focus at the moment is on expanding (I.e. rolling out to other countries, improving on boarding experience etc) rather than making the current product “better”.

Hey,
Is there any plans to add DRIP?
Would be good to have on the roadmaps as it would be a good feature for most.

4 Likes

Hoping to hear something about this soon :slight_smile: (btw i did already comment here but can’t log in to my other account)

1 Like

Hi, I have just logged in here for this first time in a while, I plan to open an isa with one of the platforms this week but trying to get a clear answer if Freetrade now offer automatic dividend reinvestment, is this an option? Thanks

2 Likes

No, they don’t

1 Like

Ffs.

This is extremely disappointing.