[Feature Request šŸ”§] Show Freetrade crowdfunding shares in the app

Apologies for the less than useful post. But.

Awesome

3 Likes

Just bumping this, because itā€™d be a lovely Christmas gift to receive (well, after yet more Freetrade socks :socks: of course).

4 Likes

Any progress of this Sam or possible launch date you would hope we might see it by?

7 Likes

:point_up_2: :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

@Barrakuda How is this shown in the app, as a static number of shares, or with monetary value that goes up and down in amount?

2 Likes

Should be the other way round, there is an overall balance on the main page between the moneybox accounts, once you click the crowdfund icon these pop up first the overall, then by clicking the breakdown the details pop up. Looks static but may change depending on funding rounds not sure on that.

Thatā€™s quite cool! The current value is what i was wondering about and its great if its shown alongside the number of shares held. Really want Freetrade to do the same now.
Thanks for responding and sharing. :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™d be surprised if they show the ā€œcurrentā€ value, they will probably show the last crowd fund price which is 8 months old.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure this has taken a backseat to the recent craziness with user signups, but wondering if there is an update on this?

13 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

This would be a great feature if added to main page of the portfolio. Letā€™s get it on the roadmap and announcement on the upcoming zoom event.

2 Likes

What with the series B raise and the impact on share value, this would be very welcomeā€¦

1 Like

This could be a great test case for showing all crowdfunding business in the app. I wonder if Crowdcube have the ability to share data for all their holdings to show in the app?

That would be neat test case as wouldnā€™t require much engineering.

5 Likes

Where would you want to show them? Personally I wouldnā€™t want illiquid/unlisted positions such as crowdfund investments mixed in with my normal portfolio

1 Like

Will the last crowdfunding data show up? Assuming this feature is still planned?

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this feature was ever planned but would be a good one!

1 Like

Bump-a-bump-bumpā€¦ just becauseā€¦

2 Likes

Is this even worth it now? Arenā€™t we supposed to IPO next year? (just speculation).

Youā€™ll get to see your shares when they are available to trade on the market :+1:

3 Likes

I very much doubt weā€™ll IPO next year. I know Adam once said 2023, but EU expansion is way behind schedule, and we arenā€™t in other markets yet.

I donā€™t think thereā€™ll be an IPO until we have had good growth for a significant amount of time in multiple markets. Personally I donā€™t care about showing crowdfunding shares in the app. I only really want liquid investments that I can sell at any time in there

3 Likes