☑ [Feature Request 🔧] Watchlist ⭐

Hi
I have updated my app!
Still I don’t have in my app.

Hi Sam

I have updated the app on my iPhone 8 Plus and still not showing

Anyidea where i find it?

Hi, I think the list only appears (on your Portfolio screen) once you add the first share into the wish list by clicking on “Add to Watchlist” which is under the Sell/Buy buttons on a particular share screen.

It’s a welcome first step. I would like to see an option for tracking the performance since a stock has been added to the watchlist.

I’ve added First Solar, Apple, Microsoft, VWRL and Bristol Myers.

Can you do Android first next update and then IOS?:wink:

2 Likes

Nope no sign of it… anyone any ideas?

That’s strange, can you drop us a DM on your app and we’ll check it out?

1 Like

We’ll try to do this next time!

1 Like

Hi Sam, beta user here

My watchlist has also disappeared

1 Like

Same here

edit: I updated to the latest verison and it’s back

That would be a lovely addition, agreed. Drag and drop. We’ll see what we can do in the future.

2 Likes

I’m able to see it on iPhone 7

1 Like

Yeah I can

However I clicked show less then show more again and it’s doing the same thing as yours now

2 Likes

My watchlist has now disappeared

Freetrade for android people! :star_struck: :rocket: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yay - so pleased to see this. Now I don’t have to keep notes elsewhere!

1 Like

The watchlist is a good addition and I will be using it, however, I find Webull much better to keep track of and analyse stocks.

1 Like

Thanks for the watchlist implementation Freetrade.

However I was expecting more out of it, from an Android point of view. It’s a “static” list in a sense where if you swipe left or right you don’t have a menu to delete or move up/down your list.

Hopefully this will be expanded on soon. Can’t believe someone tested it and didn’t want more from it. Those are my thoughts anyway.

2 Likes

It’s just a basic tool for now. Freetrade has bigger fish to fry. The competition is hotting up and the new platform with its ability to add thousands of stocks is absolutely crucial. I think the next big thing is to get SIPPs as they are a big money maker.

I quite like the idea of keeping to a minimum features on a basic account too and Freetrade developing more tools or advanced settings for its paid-up accounts.

Love the watchlist, feel like a star in the top right corner of the selected stocks page would have been cleaner and simpler and following the theme, Freetrade has set for itself but apart from that a great addition.

2 Likes