Ferrexpo ⛏ FXPO - Stock Discussion

You weren’t that late to the party fella. Still a nice gain :sunglasses:

1 Like

My first purchase was at 3.30, but I’m averaging 3.77 now.

Couldn’t get money available to invest before it took off funny enough.

What price does it become fair value? It was definitely undervalued at £3 for sure.

2 Likes

@RobOda. Tbh i keep thinking it’s about to bottom out, it seems to rally for a day or so, then it drops and pop’s again.

Still doing well!

Aye it’s touching that £5 barrier :sunglasses: :facepunch:

Glencore is worth a mention at this point. Another nice cheap metal share.
As always dyor :thinking:

Tbh I’ve held it for probably about a good 5 weeks and haven’t seen it drop bought at £3.40 sold by complete error made 18% instantly bought again with profits to and it’s up another 13-14% it’s a nice little earner and pays dividends too! :heart:

Still think it has plenty in the tank too :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well it certain gone down since this time in may lol £3.96 so it’s bouncing again and looking at specials in divs next few times so could be nice payout :+1:t2:

Looking at nextenergy ATM when get paid
5 or 6% div ex div is Jan and a low SP :thinking:

First post here - be gentle please😊

This has been on my watchlist for a while but how do we think the energy situation will impact the company?

I’m assuming the pellets are used primarily by the steel industry?

Louise

1 Like

Hello Louise

Not to sure about energy, could be covid factors too and maybe the price of iron ore pellets has changed!

Price is very low ATM as you can from my comments above! They do pay a good dividend but I’m wondering if it’s to good with share price struggling :thinking:

For reference I’m about 19% down currently

FXPO price is mainly driven by the iron ore price:

This combined with noise generated by the political ups and downs in Ukraine and some governance issues. You can google all this.

Dividends have been attractive in 2020 but are not guaranteed in the future. The iron ore price collapsed recently due to the China real estate uncertainties, so earnings will certainly be affected. It is also important to consider that the company is a Swiss entity so dividends are subject to 35% withholding tax.

3 Likes

Thanks Leon and Freddie!

It can stay on my watchlist for now :+1:

1 Like

While I watch it depreciate maybe more in my portfolio :man_facepalming::thinking::thinking::rofl:

Is it looking better now, Leon? :wink:

1 Like

It’s still not great compare to at least 6months ago but it’s looks little nicer
Still long way to go to get to the £5 share price :open_mouth:

But is it time to buy for you @louiseDJ ? :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

I bought on Dec16th in a rare moment of carefree abandon.

It’s looking quite pretty, thank you, :+1: :hugs:

1 Like

Well least I’m not on my own :joy: hopefully you will bring the share price back up and bit of luck :smiley:

Iron ore is going up so that’s a good sign aswell :+1:t2:

1 Like

And back down to reality even tho the iron ore price is climbing :thinking:

Do you think the political situation in Kazakhstan is likely to affect things?

It went ex-div 6th Jan (I think) …

Not looked into that situation tbh :thinking:

Sorry, Leon, I bailed while I still had a tiny bit of green showing.

I only had the milk money on it but the festering political risk is beyond my analytical ability. :thinking:

It’s back on the watch list again.

1 Like