Football Index 🥅

2yrs in

bleak reading for this fad

3 Likes

Gambling, absolute shambles.

Reading some of the articles with interviews however, I am struck by how many young people in good wages, seem to think they are spending ‘loose change’ at 5/6/7 thousand in a week… That’s not a poor wage, that’s pretty decent money IMO.

Should be putting it in the stock market rather than pouring down the gambling drain. :frowning:

1 Like

Poorly aged topic, I hope everyone got out when they could!

Sadly I still had some cash in this Titanic before it crashed into the iceberg - written off as gambling losses :scream: but it wasn’t a life changing amount of money (I forgot I had it in there), unlike some of the other punters who got stung.

Should have of course pulled it all out when I could and stuck it in Freetrade!

Just received £100 from the guys running the shut down.

Was amazed how quick it was, only had the email asking me how much I had in there just two months ago.

Maybe I got my money back as it was such a small amount.

Had it on kane son and Le Celso. Yes for my sins I am a tottenham fan.

How did you receive the payment? I’m not expecting much back

I had to give my bank details and they credited my account. Been a nice week because I got some off the inland revenue as well.

Shame about the index but it always felt like a ponzi scheme, loved the concept as a football fan.

They were quite quick with it, I was surprised.

How much did you have in?

They shut the forum down but the are some Facebook groups out there for people to get organised, I know some lost thousands.

That’s good to hear :+1: will see if anything comes through

I’ve got less than you invested. Feel for people with much, much more!

Yeh I had £20 in which now says £3.50 so I’m not expecting it back :joy:

Apologies for paywall. The owners of Football Index closed down and immediately set up AllStar Index, mainly aimed at Nigeria, with an almost identical concept and…using CFDs and crypto :see_no_evil: so bound to end well.

3 Likes