Freedom of Information

Hi, who would I need to email to submit an freedom of information request? I have searched the website and here but cannot see anything of note.

Many thanks

I can’t speak to their internal procedures but I would recommend emailing hello@freetrade.io

For clarity you sound like you’re looking for a subject access request (SAR) details on what to ask and how can be found here, hope this is helpful.

https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/your-right-to-get-copies-of-your-data/preparing-and-submitting-your-subject-access-request/

2 Likes

A FOI doesn’t apply to a company if it’s not owned by the government or local authority.

I think what your likely thinking of is that you want to ask freetrade about information held about you?

In that case you want to submit a subject access request.

Details of how you should go about submitted a SAR are in this link Preparing and submitting your subject access request | ICO

Freetrade states in their privacy policy that you should email them. Probably hello@freetrade.io

@NeilB you beat me to it :smile:

3 Likes

Haha! We’re obviously both great minds @Eden

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.