Tick Tock - Tick Tock …

4 Likes

@TickTock said it first :crazy_face:

1 Like

@GMCay

:mantelpiece_clock: :eyes: :rofl:

:eyes:

10 Likes

So … they acknowledge we are frothing at the bit waiting for news but choose to continue to draw out our pain?

Cheeky :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

14 Likes

Sorry to be stupid here. Crowdfunding for which company?

1 Like

The only stupid questions are the ones you don’t ask.

Crowdfunding for Freetrade! There have been a number of rounds already :slight_smile:

12 Likes

How do we get on this? Is it done through the app or a specific broker and is there a cap on what you can invest?

Keep an eye on this thread, on the forum for an official announcement and on Crowdcube where previous rounds happened https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/freetrade

5 Likes

Well that’s the best link I’ve clicked on in a while. 30% tax relief on any investment. :thinking:

there is nothing there. i check this now & again.

It is yet to be announced publicly by Freetrade and potentially Crowdcube.

I’m sure Freetrade will announce it in this community but also on Twitter and Instagram. You can check the community for updates. But their timing is unknown

Crowdcube will also announce it. If you are not registered in Crowdcube, do it as soon as you can and if Crowdcube gives the choice of opting in for notifications just activate it.

Then relax and wait. The time will come

Freetrade (@freetrade) Tweeted: :eyes: https://twitter.com/freetrade/status/1434910808539115528?s=20

Hmm :thinking: do I smell a prospectus rather than a simple pitch deck?!

Do I smell a Series C combined with a crowdfunding round 7?!

I can’t hear it quack yet… but

8 Likes

yep they keep running the refer a friend deal, but fail to understand that I don’t know anybody and don’t have any friends. Oh well.

QUACK!

5 Likes

Haha… you need to get out more!

I do. People just dislike me. Nothing new. Instead I do my own thing, and sometimes someone might talk with me, but it’s rare.

Now adays I just study and read instead. Also I now spend a lot of time outside the UK (post covid-ish) and just come back on weekends.

I am quite happy to chat with anybody.

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed your profile picture. I didn’t notice it before my previous posting.

I hope I didn’t create any misunderstanding with my last post. Or maybe I’m being over cautious right now. Apologies for being unclear anyway

When I used “quack” before it was in relation to the feeling I had at that moment that the conditions seem to be ripe for a prospectus in the context of a simultaneous crowdfunding round and Series C. Meaning: I don’t hear it quack yet but given the circumstances it starts to look like a duck. Hope it makes sense

2 Likes

Nah.

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK :slight_smile:

It’s my son’s cuddly toy that I rinsed in the bath long ago.

2 Likes

Moo.

6 Likes