Freetrade in the news 🗞️

Last share price was £3.771

It was USD, it was in Freetrade’s Series B TechCrunch article from March 2021

1 Like

*The December number was in USD so $1.4m

The article says “funded customers, AUA, revenue - fourfold” I read this as they all grew around fourfold and so it’s very approximate i.e. one could be fivefold. Also, worth noting August will have lower transactions than non summer months, so annualising August will always give a lower annualised estimate.

I guess they’ll be around £20m annualised revenue now though which is good :+1:

2 Likes

Got you covered on top line figures guys

Do you think FT has been hitting this projections?

8 Likes

Oops, yes - will correct it

Those look very realistic to me. You’d hope profitability is round the corner but would need to understand what the sipp fee warnings are but I’m also very excited for future earnings potential.

2 Likes

Brian, hopefully you get a best analyst award in 2023 and get all your accounts unbanned. Truly mean it.

4 Likes

Where’s your ambition? :joy:

2 Likes

I am aware of that, but the article talked about 400% increase in revenue since August, at which time the share price was 2.51. So apples with apples, I was comparing the share price since then to the revenue growth since then. Although realistically it was probably halfway between 2.51 and 3.77 in August, but there was no evidence.

4 Likes

Truelayer has reach the magic unicorn status.Hopefully we can reach it before the year is out.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Heard 3 Freetrade ads on the radio station LBC today within an hour.
Not sure if its been reported here already but that was pretty nice to hear whilst waiting in the petrol station queue :smile:

34 Likes
5 Likes

Just heard the Freetrade add on LBC.
Great add and nice humour people can relate to !
Heard it during the Iain Dale show so should reach a huge audience I would think :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

@Richard

Freetrade 2 Financial Freedom. I raise a toast to that :beers::clap:t3::rofl:

5 Likes

FT on ft.com:

Inside the battle to be Europe’s Robinhood

“It’s a land grab right now. The battle hasn’t even started,” said Adam Dodds, chief executive of Freetrade, the UK-based neo broker.

Freetrade expects to “imminently” receive the blessing of Swedish regulators to establish a beachhead for its continental ambitions, with a full rollout across Europe planned in the next year.

27 Likes

‘Full rollout next year’ :thinking:

Perhaps that’s the update on EU expansion the forum has been asking for…

3 Likes

ireland is finally happening in 2022!

2 Likes

Sounds like they’re ready to launch minus the regulatory nod
So they’ll do a crowdfunding this year and likely a Series C soon after the European launch

2 Likes

The suspense is killing ussssss

5 Likes

Not Freetrade news but a freetrade user @LewisHarding.

14 Likes