Freetrade in the news 🗞️

@nickfell Love the colours :slight_smile: I’d suggest the team thinks of a wording that makes it clear that Freetrade is about share trading. Working in Finance for many people is not quite the same thing.

It becomes a little less ambiguous and perhaps more pointed when the word “Finance” is replaced with “the city”.

I am glad there is no QR code. I know many people don’t like QR codes. I find them fidgety and I think of them as used by “Companies and Organisations that are trying to be cool that are decidedly not cool”. On a more serious note: they are potential attack vectors and all types of financial companies in particular should be very careful how they utilise them.

2 Likes
19 Likes

Beat me to it! Great piece highlighting our position in the UK and upcoming growth into Europe.

12 Likes

I don’t usually like to read anything in the Daily Mail and feel cheated when clicking a “This is money” article and find it is DM every time :rofl: but that is a cracking article :+1:

8 Likes

15 Likes

Yup when a news outlet fibs then how are we the “dear Readers” supposed to know whether anything in said “news” outlet is to be trusted or not?

2 Likes

Hah I agree but a point to note, the This Is Money team are editorially separate from the Daily Mail, even though they are owned by the Mail Group. This means that they actually have quite different views at times from the Daily Mail.

They are quite a good outlet for money related topics, and reading about Freetrade!

10 Likes

Fair play, I’ll drop my moral compass for a Freetrade article :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but find it straight after I read the last line. :rofl:

5 Likes

I won’t.

Anyone care to copy and paste the article text in here, please?

1 Like

@TinyDancer You mean you would like people to infringe Copyright?

And screw over the Daily Mail? I wouldn’t be upset if that happened.

2 Likes

Why don’t you click on the link yourself?

For the same reason many people refuse to drink from single-use plastic bottles – I don’t want to add to the problem.

3 Likes

But you want us to break the law for you. Nice one.

2 Likes
1 Like

A bit aggressive.

3 Likes

Juno, is it you?

EDIT: Off topic, I know, just wanted to highlight the aggressive comment was made by a known individual.

2 Likes

Juno or not, she( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) kind of has a point.

1 Like

Think this is account 3 of the day from Juno. Haven’t you got anything better to do Brian?

7 Likes

I don’t think Juno has been banned multiple times in the past for having a point, instead for being non-constructive, aggressive, spamming, and constantly tagging FT staff.

It’s a valid point, but there’s no need to use the language, and now he’s editing/spamming on his thread

4 Likes