Freetrade in the news 🗞️

One of the reasons I contribute very little to this forum is because I know very little about both equities and how to build a commission free brokerage. On this topic I also know almost nothing about advertising / marketing so for the most part I keep quiet and enjoy reading what other people contribute. To brand leaving a strap line off of an advert in a tube “complete incompetence” is ridiculous. There is a right way and a wrong way to make a point. I often think how new users to the app / forum must view this community when so many of the most recent posts are bombastic and nonconstructive and all hail from one person.

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Nice mention from @DanLane dropping bombs on Deliveroo!

3 Likes

So much moralising in this thread… newspaper choices, copyright infringement, Juno’s behaviour, bombastic wording. This is a community forum, stick to the topic and steer it back towards the topic. Let the moderators do their job, it’s not for each of us to tell each other what we can and can’t do. I don’t even mind Juno that much tbh.

5 Likes

Thank you Andrew. Let’s all try our best to keep the thread on topic, despite detractors. We appreciate you all actively flagging posts, that we as moderators act on quite quickly, to ensure this forum is kept helpful, constructive and engaging for you all!

5 Likes

Loving the new Freetrade Taxi

19 Likes

Is that @Viktor as Santa :eyes:

6 Likes

Like it!! Nice and simple. :+1:

What present is the freetrade santa going to give us?

2 Likes

I think it’s going to be more stocks / ETFs…

2 Likes

Me too tbf. I think it’ll be the European stocks but I always love a surprise if there is anything else.

3 Likes

Its all hush hush!! :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Saw this in the wild around Paddington station!

(Back now, and enjoying the beginning of a 14 day quarantine…)

5 Likes

In at number 9 with very strong growth in the team :+1:t3:

15 Likes

One of the most amazing things, as that list shows, is how Fin is torn up and rebuilt again, again and again.

Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity.

2 Likes

Does anyone else like the 212% growth. 212, get it, 212?

8 Likes

We get it, we get it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think I get it yet Neil, can you say 212 again please?

6 Likes

Is that the dialling code for Bulgaria?

6 Likes