Freetrade is crowdfunding on Crowdcube 🎈

@saf @kenny

I know you’ve got some unanswered questions in this thread & I was going to move them over to this post AMA: Ask our CEO Adam your questions about our upcoming crowdfunding round 🗣 but it’ll mess with the flow of the conversation so would you mind posting them again there instead :pray:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: AMA: Ask our CEO Adam your questions about our upcoming crowdfunding round :speaking_head:

Hi Viktor, I become member today . Am I going to get early access ?

3 Likes

Yes.

Everyone who downloaded the app (and entered their email address), signed up on the website or is a member of this forum will get the head start link at 11:40 AM. :+1:

2 Likes

Seriously. Valuation with more than 100M!!.
End of 2017, BUX (trading app) was valued €52M with more than 1M users (100K + real money customers) with big VC investments. I am sure that Freetrade previous round valuation in 2018 was done considering the current growth and app released on both platforms. Unless management see that current growth is more than previous prediction, I would have thought the new valuation should be moderate somewhere between £22 M to £25M. Anyway as someone mentioned already, it is a paper gain and road to real gain would be a bit long . May be 3 to 5 years .

2 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Pre-emption rights for the next crowdfunding round

Pre-money valuation is roughly double for this round :slight_smile: No news on price per share as yet.

Via: AMA: Ask our CEO Adam your questions about our upcoming crowdfunding round 🗣 - #51 by adam

1 Like

Does that mean we can expect the price to be circa £1.00 to £1.10 ?

1 Like

Does the pitch deck only get released when the funding opens? (12pm 25th April)

So in theory you may only get a few mins/hours to analyse the information before making a decision.

1 Like

I guess from 11:40? It’d be nice to have access before

3 Likes

There’s a meet-up at the Freetrade office on Tuesday night, recent meet-ups have been recorded, put on the YouTube channel and packs have been shared in the community.

So we will likely see something beforehand, but not sure if that would be the official Crowdcube pack…

Would be nice to see the investment documents (investor pitch, business plan etc) released to everyone at that stage a couple of days before the raise, so that we have time to read the documents. I’m not keen on companies giving a very short time to look at these docs before investment rounds open and using FOMO to boost early investment. I see why they do it, it’s just it would be nice to make investment decisions without that pressure.

11 Likes

There’s a countdown. Who doesn’t love a countdown?

7 Likes

That won’t be possible as we’re raising though a regulated crowdfunding platform and you’ll need to be a Crowdcube Member before accessing the investment documents. It’s not a public offering and there are rules around how share offerings are done - Crowdcube is the right place to view, comment and ask questions about investment docs etc. The exception would be if you are already a shareholder, who will receive separate communications to the wider community.

Worth remembering is that you only pledge an amount while the campaign is live, then there is a 7-day cooling off period to consider your investment before the pledge becomes binding → More details here

14 Likes

Why would RH buy freetrade it not make any sense :slightly_smiling_face:, RH got platform they got everything they just need a office in UK fill up a lot of documents and add UK stocks to platform also ISA and they done :grin: Also Dezero got waiting list for UK free trades and they got everything they need office , plaform , world stocks , support they just need few documets and they can start any time and even most of documents could be done allready . I love freetrade but it need to be fast … :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the response and that’s a good point about pledging.

Sorry that wasn’t clear, I wasn’t asking you to share docs in another venue/medium. It’s just crowdcube have this weird process where you have to wait till the round starts, then apply to see the docs (usually they are locked), then read them under time pressure and decide what to invest (hoping the eis coverage isn’t gone or the round closed before you’ve finished).

It’d be nice if the time pressure was removed by releasing docs via crowcube a little early to investors who are signed up.

1 Like

Hi guys, do you have actual cap table with price shares? Probably it’s somewhere here but I cannot find it.
Thank you!

You mean this?

Yes but I would love to also know number of outstanding shares in time of each crowdfunding, as well as cap table (who owns what in the time of this 4th crowdfunding).

Does it make sense?

Maybe you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for in here