Freetrade is Out 🔥 Share your first thoughts once you get access!

Agreed, I just assumed (correctly) I could copy but a button would be clearer.

2 Likes

Thou wait shall not!

13 Likes

Support is really good and quick if you completely mess up typing your reference :joy::see_no_evil::heart:

10 Likes

Shots fired at BT. Accurate too.

20 Likes

It’s so pretty

8 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Show the logo of the bank that you’re funding your Freetrade account from

Only problem is, I have no idea where in the real queue I am, because of all the different conflicting criteria. I do feel for any R1 and R2 investors who are still around after waiting years though, so fair enough they go first. I’ll wait and look at pics for now and hope they ramp up quickly to more like 200 a day soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for the pics and thoughts everyone who does have access, it’s looking really nice! Exciting to see it in the hands of users too, where the real product development begins.

2 Likes

I have no idea where I am in the queue either.

It’s fun to see/hear all of this.

The email will be a good surprise :smile: have fun.

3 Likes

Anyone made a trade yet? I’m having a think.

Breaking news: I was told the top up takes up to two hours, but mine only took 30 minutes (well done Monzo!)

12 Likes

This is such a monumental moment, my first ever trade with Freetrade!

Probably go safe with ISF for my first deal.

2 Likes

Snap. Same here.

1 Like

Still waiting for my transfer … this is the moment i think “i did enter the details correctly?”

2 Likes

Can we please get a confirmation of the first trade! We need to make sure it gets framed as a picture! :framed_picture: :freetrade:

3 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: First Freetrade orders

The quick answer to this is if you’re a round 1, 2 or 3 investor who earned the queue jump, you can ignore your waiting list position & you’ll be given access in the applicable phase that Ian outlined here -

More details on the rollout

If you’ve not earned the queue jump & you’ve not been told that you’re one of the Super Early Testing users, then you’ll be given access based on your position in the waiting list.

4 Likes

So was I. Rejected :sob:

1 Like

Why rejected?

I have also noticed that instant trades get rejected. Issue reported and hopefully there will be a quick fix.

Life of an early tester though, at least you had the doze access given :wink:

2 Likes

S&P is up 15% today! is that normal for this index?