Freetrade launches US stocks 🇺🇸

20 Likes

Good find, it has some interesting information, 10% customer base growth week on week :slight_smile:

There's a typo in the top 10 list at the bottom of the article as it shows ITV as 5 & 6.

4 Likes

:eyes:

That looks so good

7 Likes

Indeed! It even nicely shows the exchanges’ opening hours so you don’t have to confuse yourself with the UK and the US time zones :wink:

7 Likes

I’m so envious of people with access :disappointed:

6 Likes

US Basic orders will still be executed at 4pm UK time.

from US stocks are rolling out! :us:

5 Likes

Ridiculously excited to try this out! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’m sure Tesla and Microsoft will find my ISA cosy enough at 4 pm tonight :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There are suddenly loads of stocks!! I’ve got a few queued orders and waiting for 2:30! :us:

4 Likes

Here’s our blog post about the rollout -

thanks for posting this link already @saf - just wanted to make it a bit more prominent

5 Likes

My orders keep failing, assuming it’s because I haven’t filled out the W8Ben but I can’t find any way to access it

It’s in the profile, but didn’t show up for me either initially. Contact them via chat if you can’t see it.

1 Like

Could you try again please :wink:

:point_up:

:eyes:

Thanks for sorting though, first order queued without a hitch :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I’m in. The W8Ben form was ridiculously easy to fill out. Just waiting for that bell to ring at 2.30 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Put in purchase orders for Microsoft, Starbucks and Nike :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: on the behalf of us poor Android users who are still waiting to trade UK stocks, never mind fancy schmancy US ones!

6 Likes

Too…much…choice! :grin:
Should have done my homework instead of being sidetracked at work, but being one of the select 60 comes with obligations…

2 Likes

:hugs: Good news is Android is probably next on the list of things for Freetrade to tick off, we know they’re working on it, and I imagine they’ll want to have Android in place well before the new ISA season, so hopefully you’ll be joining the ios users soon.

6 Likes

Definitely some wonderful news to put a smile on my face. Looking forward to getting some US stocks. :slight_smile: :freetrade:

2 Likes