Freetrade New Stock Request Form

AJAX is already available!

If you search for a stock on freetrade and it’s not there it comes up with a link to the forum, might be worth adding a link to the stock request form as well to make it easier to access the form. Also there are probably quite a few people who would like to request stocks but are put off by having to search the forum.

4 Likes

Can we please have CUSN.V
Do you list stocks on the AIM

Agreed!! I didn’t even know there was a form until now. I (and a few friends) have been wanting a specific stock for a while and we’ve simply been waiting for it to magically become available because we thought that’s how it works. I’m requesting it and sending them the form so they can also request.

1 Like

is PDAC on the list?

Thanks… I didn’t realise that

1 Like

&
Invesco blockchain
Vaneck Semiconductor
vaneck global mining

1 Like

Cheers for alerting me to the Invesco Elwood Global Blockchain UCITS ETF

+1

2 Likes

MICT
CNET
SHIP
BDR
JAGX
CBAT
ACST
CTRM
SNDL
NXTD

Can we have myhealthchecked LSM AIM currently around 4p per share, Covid home testing company who now have government approval, it’s a nightmare trying to buy this stock on 212

Is the next batch still scheduled for tomorrow? would love to see £IFFI

Please can you add this stock or tell me if you’re not going to.

I really want to buy this but don’t want to buy on another platform

3 Likes

Likewise this would be great to have on the platform

Yes please can you add this ASAP? Would hate to have to use another platform

2 Likes

Does anybody know whether there’s any dependency on 3rd parties in order for FT to add new LSE stocks/ETFs?

I understand they’re constrained by DriveWealth in the US, but unsure whether the similar applies to LSE stocks…

Can we add FRX ASAP its merging with Beachbody which is a competitor of Peloton.

6 Likes

Pretty sure they deal directly with LSE.

I’ve got some cash freed up but I’m saving it all for a massive drop tomorrow :pray::pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Marqeta!!

Could you please consider adding IMAX as soon as possible. Thank you.

+1 on FRX!