Freetrade New Stock Request Form

I’ve submitted the forms but I’ll post here as well just in case it helps;
Beeks Financial Cloud (BKS)
Steppe Cement (STCM)
Alumasc Group (ALU)

1 Like

They are not being reviewed every Friday. When is the next review?

Can you please add The ‘Shyft Group’ (SHYF)

Can we have the Roblox IPO please?

2 Likes

SPAC called FREYR

ethical and enviromental friendly batteries

I see that new stocks were added (today?). Thank you!

I appreciate it. From the commission-free platforms I know, Freetrade is the best in this regard. But can we have some transparency please? Knowing when and which stocks are going to be added is relevant for us to make a decision. Depending on the answers, we may decide to wait, or simply use a different platform to invest in these stocks.

I’m not asking for real-time updates. But at least a weekly list of tickers under consideration, an estimated date by when they’ll be reviewed (not added) if available, and then an update with the result of the review. A screenshot of a spreadsheet is enough and should take no more than a few minutes every week. It’s boring work, but it’s quick, cheap and would greatly improve the service.

5 Likes

Hope we can get involved with Buddi from day 1 Confused.com founder set for £500m float of tagging firm Buddi

LON:OTMP £1.08 (OnTheMarket plc) - British property search portal that launched
LON:TRU £0.74 (Trufin PLC) - Invested in (PlayStack Limited, Oxygen Finance and 2 others)
LON:BRSD £0.24 (Brandshield Systems PLC) - AI-Powered Online Brand-Protection Solution

Already requested but putting here hoping they get some recognition :slight_smile:

Just requested the NASDAQ-listed Khosla Ventures SPACs ($KVSA, $KVSB, $KVSC).

These might be interesting for long-term high risk/reward type investing: