MEGATHREAD: Freetrade Plus :plus_:

In the last few months, a lot of you have asked about Freetrade Plus, and gave us valuable input about what they’d like to see.

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

The wait is almost over.

Today, we’re starting to give early access to Freetrade Plus to crowdfunding investors who earned lifetime access as their investment reward.

Read more about Plus on the blog:

And reserve your invite now:

25 Likes

My first FT limit order went through this morning and has been executed now :slight_smile: Big improvement vs market orders with the delayed in-app prices.
Thanks!

15 Likes

Looks good so far. The Plus-exclusive collections were a surprise, quite useful.
First limit order waiting for execution - clear screen design. I’d personally prefer to have limit & no of shares on a single screen to play with the figures a little, but it works and is smooth.

Thanks, Team!

13 Likes

What does ‘collections’ mean?

Collections are the headings/categories on the Discover tab.

It’s things like

12 Likes

Ah okay interesting, thank you.

Great news @Freetrade_Team signed up now, looking forward to seeing it!

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do we have a list of stocks that are exclusive to Plus?

5 Likes

Aaaaaaargh stop teasing me more and just take my money!!!

2 Likes

Just saw the Instagram post for this - " a stocks and shares ISA"…I already have that now? Is this one going to be different on plus?

“Freetrade Plus will give you more control than ever over your investments, and will include limit orders, stop losses, and a much longer list of stocks, with specially curated collections to help you discover them easier. Your stocks and shares ISA is included in Plus, at no extra cost.”

1 Like

Still missing insights on stocks and some market information. Hope its on the way

3 Likes

Was hoping it would include a reduced FX fee

6 Likes

We will, as soon as we start adding Plus-exclusive stocks, we will be transparent as always about the list. Expect some exciting additions in the next few weeks.

10 Likes

The team is actively working on it, for both Basic and Plus.

14 Likes

Great work Freetrade! Couple things: The Plus graphic on the welcome screen introducing Plus is very pixelated (like it’s been blown up from a small icon). Lemonade is a 2020 IPO and not on the collection list.

3 Likes

The design of the invite page and the new color palette look gorgeous

5 Likes

It’s the same stocks and shares ISA you may already have, included.

2 Likes

Keep giving us feedback about anything you’d like to see in Plus. No guarantees we are able to implement it, but we’re listening and discussed the related thread in depth as well.

1 Like