Freetrade’s crowdfunding round is closed, the community invested £4m+ 🎉

Same boat (apart from the £1000s in tax - my investment will be a little more modest). Need to try and book myself out for an 11am.

Done! Took about a minute :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you and best of luck.

2 Likes

Hi @CitySolution,

Please can you dm me your email and I can check which time slot you are in?

1 Like

Hi @TR1,

If you are not sure of your time slot, please can you dm me with your email and I can confirm this for you?

2 Likes

Everything was nice and simple; I had a slot between 08:30-09:00. No problems at all.
I originally wasn’t going to invest, after successfully investing in the last round and the time slot. I couldn’t help myself from having a quick look while working. A small top up won’t hurt.

6 Likes

Hi… What is the share price for this round vs the last one?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dilution calculator that helps to maintain ownership stake

Hi Hannah, I misread the post. I’ve received my slot at 11am, just have to make myself available and wait for the follow up email or in-app message :blush:

1 Like

Hi Hannah, just been told my time slot via the in app chat. Was told I’d unsubscribed although I’m still receiving all other emails

1 Like

Thanks @CitySolution, if you don’t receive your email during your time slot just dm me and I can share the pitch link with you :slight_smile:

Using Google Sheets is even better :grinning:

2 Likes

Just went through in the 9am slot. Can only invest a small amount but was quick and easy on Android directing straight to the crowdcube app :+1:

1 Like

message was a couple of minutes late but came through early in the slot and invested no problem this time!

much better this time around.

2 Likes

How much have they raised so far :eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @HannahCrowdcube,

Thanks for the suggestion. I called the bank and they told me the expiry date was incorrect, so they’d blocked that £1 pre-authorisation.

The expiry date was wrong because when I was only given the option to pay with a new card I used the ‘Scan Credit Card’ feature. I don’t know if that’s a feature of the web page or an iOS/Safari thing, but it read the expiry date wrong and I didn’t notice.

When I look in the Crowdcube app it shows my card with the correct details.

What I’m not sure about is how I can see whether my attempted investment is now ‘in the system’ or if these snags mean I need to make a second attempt to invest at noon.

Do you happen to know how I can determine that, please?

Thanks…

And sorry to everyone else in the thread. Nobody likes a moaner! :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry to hear that @emalb, I can definitely check whether you have made your investment in Freetrade. Could you DM me with your email?

1 Like

About £375K so far, growing fast!

2 Likes

I have got my £5k in at my 09:00 slot (CC website, done by 09:02), I see you are 35% funded already and it’s only 09:07 !!! At this rate there’s be none left by 12:00 unless you take the overfunding. This really is quite remarkable.

Average investment £724 at the moment, and considering the max is £5k, that means a lot of £1k+ people!

Incidentally I only got my in-app message at 09:10. See you again at 12. (38% now in time it took to write this)

4 Likes

I didnt receive an app notification and lost my time slot by 20 min… how was I supposed to know my slot was between 830am and 9am? I wasnt checking my emails at this time.

Hi @mestrec, you should have received an email from Freetrade on Friday to confirm your time slot, and then another email today when your time slot started.

Please don’t worry though, you can still invest when the pitch goes public at 12pm today - there will be at least £2m of investment left

3 Likes