Freetrade share price 📈

Maybe the new share price is 101 lol…

2 Likes

@RajVI
They had originally announced another round of crowdfunding in September but it was disclosed this was to be delayed to a later date as they wanted to do a funding round at the same time as the European one, and right now it’s all hands on deck for the European roll out at freetrade. Share price is anyone’s guess right now but it’s exciting the user number is reaching the magic million. We can almost see the unicorn :grin:.

10 Likes

People are estimating the user number date by extrapolating current growth rate, but if Freetrade launch in another country does that instantly increase the user numbers by like 100k?

2 Likes

We can only estimate on current rate due to the fact we don’t know when Europe will launch, and am sure they want to iron out any issues before they properly roll this out so it will take time sadly, I do hope am wrong, the numbers will only go up as quickly as they can on board new users.

1 Like

I know you’re saying we don’t know the exact date, but you’re saying they’re working on European expansion now, so would that cause an instant spike in users the day it launched in a new country?

I think they gradually added users when the platform started, but not sure what the plans are for this launch.

Am not sure if there is a waiting list in other countries, am guessing if there was the number would shoot up as customers would be assigned a user number, and if not they just have to wait till customers signed up and it would be a more organic growth as freetrade would need to create more awareness for the app depending on which advertising route they take at each new location.

The waitlist for Sweden was less than 1000 as of last week, so I wouldn’t expect a huge spike short term.

Long term its a huge catalyst for a much higher share price, presuming they add Euro accounts asap!

2 Likes

Just did a cheeky sign up for each of the countries to check the waiting list. Some don’t show any figures, but you’re right, they’re small. I thought some countries would be like 10’s of thousands of signups, but I guess they’ve not advertised there yet:

(Sorry to Freetrade for screwing up the sign-up numbers :speak_no_evil:)

10 Likes

Oh these numbers are quite low! I thought there would be thousands. How big is trading in these countries, clearly more advertising is needed. The next crowd fund should bring additional funds which could be used to promote Freetrade.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry really. Without any advertising those aren’t bad numbers really (aside from Japan maybe :wink:).

Don’t forget freetrades own wait list wasnt exactly stellar to begin with but achieve very decent numbers which must have had something to do with most of freetrades shareholders are based in the UK from the crowd funding rounds and all would have been sharing far and wide. And still do :grin:

3 Likes

Looks like non-UK people can invest via Crowdcube: https://www.crowdcube.com/explore/blog/investing/crowdcube-more-global-than-ever

Maybe that’s a good way to get people interested in the app.

1 Like

They will run a European crowdfunding they said preferably the same time if I remember correctly

1 Like

There are alot of people that live internationally that have invested in freetrade over the years, I just meant that there’s a higher proportion that are UK based but I think that’s why we’re seeing a wait for the next crowd fund raise so that they can launch the app in Europe and raise at the same time.

2 Likes

Perhaps they’re looking at enabling Europeans to invest in Freetrade’s crowdfund via the app. That would be a nice way to enter all these new territories.

1 Like

You heard new information on this? Can you share more details? Its been mentioned before, but haven’t heard anything on it for a while.

I think they will just about launch in to the EU by the end of the year.

I think this is a hidden message and the share price will be 13 in the crowdfunding

20 Likes

I think you are spot on,well done for picking up on that :clap::clap: Euros or Pound??

1 Like

good spot

or 11 * 2

Where’s my cabalistic numbers interpretation cheat sheet when I need it?! :person_shrugging: