Freetrade to enter Japan

Referred a few friends but seems they didn’t register yet :thinking: I’ll spread awareness on my social once it’s a bit more ready for a general Japanese audience!

Currently operating a comparable startup here (users/revenue) and as a FT investor I’m happy to help provide a bit of pro bono localisation if it softens the barrier to entry a little.

31 Likes

Billion or million?

1 Like

Gazillion

5 Likes

FYI this JP startup reached out to me (in a work capacity) last week. Sharing here in case it might be helpful:

My name is … I’m … of PROTOCOL, a Japan-based fintech startup and I
would like to introduce our new product.

We are launching a social platform called PROTOCOL for startups and
overseas investors to connect, share, and learn. It’s like LinkedIn for
startups and investors. Please check out our website.
https://protocol.ooo/

I have no position or involvement. DYOR.

They’re not going to do that, I’m happy to let the CEO / CMO to do their jobs and we’ll spend our time speculating & panning for gold.

7 Likes

The Australian, French, and Japanese landing pages have a :soon: label :wink:

With Coming Soon

間もなく日本で利用可能に :jp:

Bientot disponible en France :fr:

Available in Australia soon :australia:

While others don’t, like the Swedish one

Without Coming Soon

Do we know if Freetrade have a European broker license now? I recall something about they applied for it but not heard anything since, nor could I find anything on Finansinspektionen.

Looking forward to the next big update when the crowdfunding round goes live.

I know it’s early in the year but Christmas is also a good time for updates, especially if we get another The Freetrade Christmas List 2020

We don’t half ask for much :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s not really a rumour if they are advertising it on their website

4 Likes

1 - @juno @nowyouseeme @babyiback @astonmartin @jamesboy @themanwithnoname @bionicman
You have so many accounts because you keep getting banned. I don’t know who you are when I comment!

2 - It’s a public forum, you seem to have an issue with anyone who holds a differing opinion to you. I have always been cordial to other forum members and never acted in any ban worth activities.

3 - You’re so close to breaking the personal drama rule, again! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Is it any wonder Adam and Viktor don’t respond instantly if you keep constantly tagging them in posts like that?

Don’t you think they have better things to do? As far as I can see the Japan expansion hasn’t even been officially announced. They aren’t likely to give out a timeline in a forum just because you asked.

9 Likes

You tagged them 3 times in three posts

3 Likes

I was just reading this thread, you tagged them in your last three posts. If it was me that would just make me more likely to ignore you.

Calm down a bit if you want to avoid getting banned every few days. Anyway I’m not going to get into an argument with you, and I certainly have no interested in cyber stalking you

2 Likes

Just checking if this thread is still live or not? :jp:

2 Likes

Yes, we’re back in business!

9 Likes

I’m guessing all will be revealed in the pitch for the imminent crowdfunding.

2 Likes

How imminent? Is September still on?
It’s very strange that the press or financial platforms Altfi,TechCrunch etc. have not picked up on this story :shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

I am guessing this is your new account :joy:

Not really sure why the obsession with it being strange or something. Give it a rest. FT will announce when they are ready and not before to some request from a new account that is constantly banned.

This is why we need verified users :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Strange as I wasn’t even talking to you unless you are saying you are multiple accounts :thinking:

6 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.