Episode 1 was amazing. Not giving spoilers but :scream:

4 Likes

(Vladislav Kozub) #25

All I can say is that your list does not shrink as quickly as Arya’s :rofl:

1 Like

(Ben Holden) #26
0 Likes

(Emma (#20 😎)) #27

He’s still sitting there, just staring at Jamie.

And the trailer for next week doesn’t look like things are going to get any better for him

3 Likes

(David Kent) #28

Easily one of the best moments. Great tension.

1 Like

(Kevyn) #29

Jamie…

will be okay. If you watch the full series 8 trailer, he is fighting in a battle, so things must get better for him…for a bit anyway :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

(Vladislav Kozub) #30

Of course he is, he will be the one to kill Cersei and that will only happen in episode 5 or 6 :wink:

0 Likes

(Emma (#20 😎)) #31

Yeah but

That could be Arya wearing his face

1 Like

(Emma (#20 😎)) #32

That should be Arya really because she has the list to finish. Or Sansa because she really has earned the right

2 Likes

(Vladislav Kozub) #33

Nope, Maggy the witch from Lannisport predicted that Cersei will die at the hands of the valonqar - little brother. I doubt Tyrion will kill her. Jaime seems like a more likely option with a clear motive. But who knows :smirk:

1 Like

(Emma (#20 😎)) #34

But it could still be Arya wearing Jamie’s face

1 Like

(Vladislav Kozub) #35

An interesting theory, this never crossed my mind before :face_with_monocle:

Can’t believe it is whole five weeks to go :angry:

1 Like

(Emma (#20 😎)) #36

5 weeks of Bran being creepy and just looking at people for an uncomfortably long time without blinking.

1 Like

(Kevyn) #37

I think Jamie is the ultimate redemption story and he will kill the Night King. Kingslayer redeemed by killing another king :laughing: .

1 Like

(Emma (#20 😎)) #38

Because it’s the ultimate redemption story he will be brutally killed off before that can happen. Thrones has tricked me too many times.
I want to know what Arya was asking Gendry to make for her, that’ll be important at some stage. Golden hand? I’m still running with that theory

0 Likes

(Kevyn) #39

GRR Martin always like to lead you on a merry dance :sweat_smile: .

It looks like a weapon made of dragonglass.

Maybe the Darth Maul style spear, seen in the series 8 trailer

2 Likes

(#18414) #40

I don’t want the Knight King to die. I’m yet to recover from the loss of Baelish.
Battle of Winterfell. Everyone dies. Some White Walkers and the Withes they control die. But the Zombie army is now even mightyer. Heads to King’s Landing. More die and raise. Night King falls for Cersei. Seeing everyone she hates dead she feels grateful for the Knight King’s services and becomes the Knight Queen and together rule through the Long Knight. Winter is Here. To stay

Edit: Sam is one of the few that manages to escape and finds refuge with the Greyjoys

But if the Knight King really must die, I can think only on this guy to do the job

0 Likes

(Dave Smith) #41

My predictions: Jon Snow gets eaten by a jealous dragon, The Iron Throne gets repossessed by the Iron bank, Cersei Kills the Night King as takes over as Night Queen and Tyrion goes in to Rehab

1 Like