Game of Thrones ⚔

All I can say is that your list does not shrink as quickly as Arya’s :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

He’s still sitting there, just staring at Jamie.

And the trailer for next week doesn’t look like things are going to get any better for him

4 Likes

Easily one of the best moments. Great tension.

1 Like

Jamie…

will be okay. If you watch the full series 8 trailer, he is fighting in a battle, so things must get better for him…for a bit anyway :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

Of course he is, he will be the one to kill Cersei and that will only happen in episode 5 or 6 :wink:

Yeah but

That could be Arya wearing his face

1 Like

That should be Arya really because she has the list to finish. Or Sansa because she really has earned the right

2 Likes

Nope, Maggy the witch from Lannisport predicted that Cersei will die at the hands of the valonqar - little brother. I doubt Tyrion will kill her. Jaime seems like a more likely option with a clear motive. But who knows :smirk:

1 Like

But it could still be Arya wearing Jamie’s face

1 Like

An interesting theory, this never crossed my mind before :face_with_monocle:

Can’t believe it is whole five weeks to go :angry:

1 Like

5 weeks of Bran being creepy and just looking at people for an uncomfortably long time without blinking.

2 Likes

I think Jamie is the ultimate redemption story and he will kill the Night King. Kingslayer redeemed by killing another king :laughing: .

1 Like

Because it’s the ultimate redemption story he will be brutally killed off before that can happen. Thrones has tricked me too many times.
I want to know what Arya was asking Gendry to make for her, that’ll be important at some stage. Golden hand? I’m still running with that theory

GRR Martin always like to lead you on a merry dance :sweat_smile: .

It looks like a weapon made of dragonglass.

Maybe the Darth Maul style spear, seen in the series 8 trailer

2 Likes

My predictions: Jon Snow gets eaten by a jealous dragon, The Iron Throne gets repossessed by the Iron bank, Cersei Kills the Night King as takes over as Night Queen and Tyrion goes in to Rehab

2 Likes

Also Ned Stark faked his own death and returns in the last episode

1 Like

I had my eyes glued to the opening credits to see if Sean Bean’s name appeared :grin:

A lot happened tonight without anything actually happening

Arya really needs to work on her chat up lines though

2 Likes

Possible episode 2 spoilers below.

The Battle of Winterfell is Episode 3 and there are only 6 episodes. That means these 2 have been leading up to 1 battle and half the season is gone. I kind of felt, get a move on! I expect a lot will probably get resolved in the next episode and this kind of felt like a swansong for most of the characters, especially Jamie and the characters who got a lot of screen time. I even thing Danny might die in the next episode now she knows the truth. Arya was very direct :sweat_smile: .