GameStop Corp (GME) Share Chat

I read somewhere that total amount of shares eligible to vote is around 70million? Correct me if I’m wrong? So 55.5 isn’t quite there if the 70 figure is correct

v4ar1tf7q4471

Would have been quicker to check than correct me

1 Like

Not trying to correct or stir the pot, just trying to clarify because there seems to be two minds on this figure

1 Like

Apologies, I’m just posting straight facts. I won’t go down the rabbit hole of trying to guess a true share count but I will say this has confirmed, for me, the existence of many counterfeit shares.

1 Like

I think the higher number is coming from public float (what market watch is showing) + insiders who can vote. As far as I know insiders are not part of public float

:+1:

Major Holders

Breakdown
19.42% % of Shares Held by All Insider
41.69% % of Shares Held by Institutions
51.74% % of Float Held by Institutions
314 Number of Institutions Holding Shares

Couple that with these 2 stats from eToro and you can see how we believe that there are many counterfeit shares out there

ff24i1mgdb471

Gamestop announced a potential 5mil share offering also. Good for the backup long play I guess given they could raise up to 1.3bil at current prices

2 Likes

Wheres my money, prime brokers?

1 Like
1 Like

“struggling”
:roll_eyes:

I enjoy dip with breadsticks

2 Likes

Picked up another 10 shares in this dip, thanks Kenny G :rocket: :rocket:

4 Likes

Hopefully we see a nice recovery today in line with day after last quarterly call. It looks as though GME released a good proportion if not all of those 5mil shares yesterday too.

EDIT: No more shares sold by Gamestop as yet

1 Like

Wish I had more money to buy the dip :cry::cry:

Any more dips imma gonna get fat

2 Likes

Crayons :rofl: :rofl:

https://chartexchange.com/symbol/nyse-gme/

1 Like

Someone tell our Board of Directors we are buckled up and have been for a few days now. We are getting hungry.

“patience, you degenerate.”

Warren Buffet, 1857