GameStop - GME - Share Chat

if you were to average the age of munger and buffet they are still older than than the total age of freetrade’s 2021 userbase :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait for the Crypto Divided it will be game over for the shorts :+1:t2:

I don’t think a crypto dividend will happen

I thought it was confirmed on there website for middle of July ?

I was thinking I hadn’t heard this other than APES on Reddit hoping it would happen. It would be a big deal if it did happen but doubt it will.

Little reminder image by u/gr8sking

:large_blue_diamond: :raised_hands: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If 2,770,000 apes each own 1 share, we own a pipe dream.

Nah, we own shares in an awesome company with huge potential, imo

3 Likes

Lol I love the movement but if you spend enough time in a GAME or CeX store you might change your mind. They’ve moved from games to t-shirts and geek toys, clearly not an easy industry to succeed in.

CEX and Game are nothing to do with Gamestop/EB Games though?

Yes of course but they’re the UK equivalents that we’ve experienced. And I believe EB was bought by Game here and Gamestop over there, might be wrong.

There have been mergers and splits but think Fraser Group now owns Game and Cex is it’s own thing. I’m referring to the NFT potential for trading digital games/assets. A space in which I’m not seeing any of the others make headway in; ignoring the dividend potential (which in itself could trigger a squeeze).

1 Like

Check that ask price :joy:

2 Likes

I think that website is broken, it doesn’t appear to match any other sources for the spread - i wouldn’t take this as factual unless you can back it up with multiple sources.

Don’t freetrade use IEX for pricing. :joy:

Do the other websites quote from IEX?

3 Likes

IEX is an exchange not used by the hedge funds, just people to people (Investors Exchange). Hence the massive ask/spread.

“Investors Exchange is a stock exchange based in the United States. It was founded in 2012 in order to mitigate the effects of high-frequency trading.”

1 Like

How 2008 Will Happen Again

You cheeky bugger!!! I can’t believe you made me click a bloody you-tube video :joy: :man_facepalming: I can’t stand and hope I never see again in my life a video posted by someone with the first words “Get up to a $250 in Digital Currency” in their profile followed by many more monetized links.

2 Likes